slider sights

Robiland

Very Active Member
What us the best multi pin slider sight. Just bought a new Hoyt alphaburner. I would like to get a good slider sight for it. I have seen 3 or 5 pin with the last that slides. What is the best brand for your money? I currently have a 7 pin spot hog and love it. Just would like to shoot some distance for fun with friends.

Sureloc is the best by far... but black gold is a little cheaper but in my opinion its pretty good but not as good as sure loc

I just bought a 3 pin black gold sight for my hoyt carbon matrix, if your wanting a slider i suggest getting less pins. I was debating between a 3/5 pin sight and so glad i did the 3... less clutter.. just my opinion though.. but the black gold sights are pretty sweet, they are very durable, and not too bad on the prices either..

I have a Sure-Loc Lethal weapon 5 pin. i love the sight but for the about the same money you can get the new CBE sights which are a slider sight but they come with 1st 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments and sure loc only 1st and 2nd. also to adjust one pin on the cbe sight is alot easier and faster than a sureloc sight. and i believe they are a little bit lighter than a sureloc. The new CBE sights run about 250-275 through humphries archery and i havent priced them anywhere else. But just my 2 cents my next sight will be the CBE Tex-Hunter Slider sight.

Don't forget to look at Spot Hogg if you want an adjustable sight. They are way more solid than to the Sure-loc. My second choice wold be the BG Ascent and the CBE. The Spot Hogg is hands down the most durable and best quality IMO.

Spot hogg without a doubt. I have a HHA that I am sellling that I tried but spot hoggs are better IMO. Get either a tommy or hogg father. The boss is harder to move for yardages because so many gears but the tommy and hogg father are smoother.

The spott hogg tommy hogg is leaps and bounds better than the sure-loc sight. I just use a single pin but you can get about any combo you want. I paid $180 for mine to my door, sure-loc can't touch that.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I love my Black Gold Accent, 5 pin. at first I wasnt sure if I would like it but once you get used to it, its awesome. I have mine set up 20-60 and then I use the bottom pin to go out farther than that, can shoot out to 135 yards and hold my bottom pin dead on with my set up.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>I love my Black Gold Accent,
>5 pin. at first
>I wasnt sure if I
>would like it but once
>you get used to it,
>its awesome. I have
>mine set up 20-60 and
>then I use the bottom
>pin to go out farther
>than that, can shoot out
>to 135 yards and hold
>my bottom pin dead on
>with my set up.
>
>
>Jake H. SHED OR DEAD
>IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
>I also love my black gold ascent sight. I had black gold customize mine with (5) .010 micro adjusting pins, a 4" dovetail and a rear sight tape.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

783black_gold_1.jpg

>I would also look at the
>CBE Tek Hunter. They are
>built like a tank and
>last a lifetime!

Spot Hogg Tommy hogg. The best. I have 2, one on the evo and one on the omen pro. Spot hoggs CS plus super tough sight and how many pins you want makes it awesome!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom