South Dakota

wackandstack

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-12 AT 08:10PM (MST)[p]Here is the buck that I took in South Dakota over the Thanksgiving weekend. I had my wife and four little boys with me during the entire hunt. We had a great time and made some great memories. Sorry for posting here but just wanted to share the pic with all.
555southdakota_005b.jpg

That's a great looking crew you have there and I agree that it would make a great photo for a Christmas card.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-12 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]I have to agree with the Christmas Card idea. A great photo of the intire family and a fine trophy.

RELH

P.S. I hope you have enough rifles in the gun safe. I have a feeling you are going to need them for those future hunting partners you have in the picture.

Now that's one of the coolest photos I have seen in a long time. Very nice!

Oh, and congrats on the buck as well :)

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks guys for all the kind words. It was a great time hunting with the family. My wife actually make a Christmas card with this picture on it. We also had time to swing over and visit Mount Rushmore. Fun times and great memories.

That a good looking picture, Got to love those nice whitetails.
What county did you hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom