Southern RAC

What was said when they mentioned it?
The discussion was about the tag increases and the speaker said something to the effect he knew the DWR employees weren't getting rich from tag sales like some on Monster Muleys claim.

BTW, there were apparently only TWO public attendees there and during the meeting they were asked by the chair if either of them had questions or comments even if they didn't submit a card. I think that's why the meeting took less than 2 hours!

Last edited:
Do I Need To Show At The Next RAC Meeting?

Or Do You Think They Might Already Know My Opinion?
Go to the meetings and speak up! The DWR may know your opinions and those of us on MM know your opinions, but 150,000+ Utah deer hunters never even heard of you, let alone heard of your opinions. And note, at least one of the two was SFW and I know the chair is SFW, so the lovematch between the DWR and SFW keeps on going meeting after meeting! And it will as long as the rest of us stay home.

Bessy, go to the next RAC meeting and bring your loud speakers so that you can blast Blake Shelton's Hell Right. I may just drive out to the NE RAC to see that show!

Hawkeye

The discussion was about the tag increases and the speaker said something to the effect he knew the DWR employees weren't getting rich from tag sales like some on Monster Muleys claim.

BTW, there were apparently only TWO public attendees there and during the meeting they were asked by the chair if either of them had questions or comments even if they didn't submit a card. I think that's why the meeting took less than 2 hours!
Opps! I typo'ed. Correction: "The discussion was about the tag price increases-----". Sorry for the confusion.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom