Sportman's Moose Tag Utah

R

ringneck123

Thought I would throw a question out there to all you guys; "Where would you hunt if you drew the Sportsman's Moose tag in Utah?". My dad hit the jackpot this year, and we are looking to find him a good bull. Mainly just looking for pointers if anyone is willing to offer.
Thanks

I'd be looking on the North slope if I had that tag.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I love moose hunting and have found the best bull in Utah are on the Wasatch I know of a few great bulls that made it through last years hunt. if you need help let me know.

Agree with Wasatch. Other option is getting a guide who can spend all the time finding the best bull for him. What a lucky guy!!!

My daughter drew a Wasatch tag this past year and my son-in-law scouted his butt off looking for a big bull for her. I am sure he would be willing to offer some suggestions...send me a pm if interested.

LBH,
She shot a great trophy and proud papa text a pic to me while I was on my way to hunt my bull moose in Wyoming.
Congrats to her and the son-in-law for getting it done in a big way!
By the way, the OP would be a fool not to take dirtyDick (whatever his screen name is. LOL) up on his offer.
Zeke

I will be spending a lot of time on the cache unit this year. There are some Giants up there I have personally been part of harvesting 6 bull moose up there, 2 over 50". I would be happy to keep you in the loop on what we're seeing up that way. Shoot me a pm and we can switch contact information.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom