St. George, UT.

Warm Up would be the first thing that comes to mind!

Been in the 17-23 Degree Range here the last several Nights!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

>You gonna buy lunch?

If I wasn't 450 Miles away I would!

Where you from feddoc?

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Benja's on St George blvd for sushi. The green dragon and Playboy are good. Other than that, who cares, lol

Gotta eat at the all you can eat place just east of the freeway. Forgot the name of it. We stop there everytime we come through town. I can get Thanksgiving dinner no matter the month. :)

I know I'll remember the name here in a few...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Chuck-A-Rama is the place....Mmmmmmm

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

St. George is not a bad place, although we didn't stay long. Lots of pretty country north of town.

I bought the boss a 5th toy hauler. She is happy as can be.

WE did the deal at Indy RV. Family owned business, good guys and they beat the cheapest price I could find between here and Indiana.

We even saw 50 head of elk on the south side of White Pine County on the drive home.

Did you deal with Todd ? Pretty good guy and my neighbor . I would have bought lunch if I would have saw this post earlier. :) Keep your eyes on the road! Can't believe your spotting elk off the freeway, doing 80 pulling a 5er. ;-)

Did you eat at Chuck-a-Rama?

>Did you deal with Todd ?
>Pretty good guy and my
>neighbor . I would have
>bought lunch if I would
>have saw this post earlier.
>:) Keep your eyes on
>the road! Can't believe your
>spotting elk off the freeway,
>doing 80 pulling a 5er.
>;-)

Is Todd the Dad?

I dealt with Skyler and his brother.

80? Nope, I pay attention to the law. Don't like tickets much.

>Did you eat at Chuck-a-Rama?
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Nope, the boss saw Dickies. Good food.

.....pretty sure I saw 80 as the posted speed in that area feddoc....you missed your chance

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom