Still Finding a Few/Score This buck

troutbum

LAST EDITED ON May-19-11 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]Well I have started to do more flyfishning than shed hunting due to all this wet weather we have been getting. But i did make it out last week and found a couple. Also wanted to show you guys a deer that I had been watching this past season.Can't wait to see if I draw, I hope he will be around.Good Luck in the NM Draw....

1583imag0106.jpg

707imag0111.jpg

358imag0094.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON May-19-11
>AT 04:22?PM (MST)

>
>Well I have started to do
>more flyfishning than shed hunting
>due to all this wet
>weather we have been getting.

Nice sheds, my only question is where are you in New Mexico having all this "wet weather"? I was talking with a friend this afternoon and he told me if the Las Cruces area doesn't get any rain by this Sunday I believe he said that it would tie the longest stretch without any precipitation. All our friends here say that this area has a monsoon season, but I think they have been BS'ing me. Hope you get to draw that area with that buck live on the hoof, he would be a nice wall hanger and even better in the freezer.
WVBOWAK

I'll speak for troutbum, we are in farmington/four corners area. Been getting rain here the last two days and snow at the higher elevations. We needed it bad. Monsoon season is late July early August here.
Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Ya like Teryn said we had a good storm up here. It was snowing when I was at work yesterday, and its raining here still today. But when i went on my javalina hunt down south, it surprised me how dry it was down there.

Hey TB, answer your phone one time! Lets hit the river weekend after Memorial Day if they don't increase the flows by then.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Haha, I tried to call ya back that day..I was out on the lake fishing when ya called.Ya we need to hit up the river, its been fishing great..Just let me know when ya wanna go,the high flows from what Iam hearing are getting pushed back because of the rain and snow colorado got.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom