Stoney RE: My $2,500

Care to explain exactly what I am out? I never has the $2,500. I have shown Trumpetttes are a bunch of untrustworthy cowards, chickenhawks and liars just like their own talking Yam. So it's all good. Stoney knows he is an idiot and everyone sees that Trumpettes are not to be trusted in paying their bets, Big surprise, they have the same moral compass as the Puzzy grabber.

They want to pay in monopoly money, are such cowards they don't even bother defending their own stupidity and they cheer on guys who don't keep their word. If I or dude hadn't of paid up your panties would be so twisted up in your vagina so far that only Harvey Weinstein could have pulled them out. You are as fake in your idea of what keeping your word means as you are in your conservatism.

Nemont

Hey NeMont?

Did You Find a way for Our Government To Help you Out with the Cost of your New FishFinder?

Dude's been a little Weary of any more Bets since the Election!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

>Care to explain exactly what I
>am out? I never
>has the $2,500. I
>have shown Trumpetttes are a
>bunch of untrustworthy cowards, chickenhawks
>and liars just like their
>own talking Yam. So
>it's all good. Stoney
>knows he is an idiot
>and everyone sees that Trumpettes
>are not to be trusted
>in paying their bets,
>Big surprise, they have the
>same moral compass as the
>Puzzy grabber.
>
>They want to pay in monopoly
>money, are such cowards they
>don't even bother defending their
>own stupidity and they cheer
>on guys who don't keep
>their word. If I
>or dude hadn't of paid
>up your panties would be
>so twisted up in your
>vagina so far that only
>Harvey Weinstein could have pulled
>them out. You are as
>fake in your idea of
>what keeping your word means
>as you are in your
>conservatism.
>
>Nemont
Stupid sh#t right there,the only thing you lost was your mind and oxygen to the brain.

I've offered up lots of bets. the only one of you cowards who's taken one is Glen for a bathide on Trump to win reelection. I've already won that one.

If you losers aren't going to pay up that's okay. bets on sure things are safe and if it makes you go away like Stoner then it's well worth it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> Stupid
>sh#t right there,the only thing
> you lost was your
>mind and oxygen to the
>brain.

and yet every word I wrote is true. You suggested paying with monopoly money, RELH cheers for a guy not being as good as his word and Elkass asks the stupidiest questions. Phony conservatism is a trademark of Trumpteers. I can't help what is true.

Imagine what you clowns would be doing if Zinke had recommended the reduction of the NM to 20,000 acres. All the peanut gallery, the phonies and the fake conservatives would have blown up this thread demanding cold hard cash delivered to Stoney's front door. If I welched on a bet you would be creaming you jockey's with the same fervor as Trump trying to tweet with his tiny hands. Except when a Trumpteer loses a bet on here the fakers form the usual circle jerk and proceed to make the welcher the pivot man.

#trupmteers=welchers#sad#fakers

>> Stupid
>>sh#t right there,the only thing
>> you lost was your
>>mind and oxygen to the
>>brain.
>
>and yet every word I wrote
>is true. You suggested
>paying with monopoly money,
>RELH cheers for a guy
>not being as good as
>his word and Elkass asks
>the stupidiest questions.
>Phony conservatism is a trademark
>of Trumpteers. I can't
>help what is true.
>
>Imagine what you clowns would be
>doing if Zinke had recommended
>the reduction of the NM
>to 20,000 acres. All
>the peanut gallery, the phonies
>and the fake conservatives would
>have blown up this thread
>demanding cold hard cash delivered
>to Stoney's front door.
>If I welched on a
>bet you would be creaming
>you jockey's with the same
>fervor as Trump trying to
>tweet with his tiny hands.
> Except when a Trumpteer
>loses a bet on here
>the fakers form the usual
>circle jerk and proceed to
>make the welcher the pivot
>man.
>
>#trupmteers=welchers#sad#fakers
You got a F#cken for the F#cken you have been giving.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-17 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]>>#trupmteers=welchers#sad#fakers
>
>
>
>
>
>
> You got a
>F#cken for the F#cken you
>have been giving.

Incorrect, I have shown that Trump supporters are untrustworthy. That alone is worth it but in addition I have shown that Stoney is a liar who told me to hide and watch, Yet he is the one cowardly hiding. I have shown there is little honor among the Trump fans and that they cheer on stiffing people owed money.

All that makes it worthwhile to demonstrate the Trumpteers true colors. Their favorite color is yellow.

Nemont

How many times did Trump file bankruptcy?

Maybe Stoner is just following the new orange code of conduct. never pay anyone if you can avoid it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Like I said, It could not have happen to a more deserving guy, or should I say, a more deserving Adam Henry.

RELH

>Like I said, It could not
>have happen to a more
>deserving guy, or should I
>say, a more deserving Adam
>Henry.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

So you can't name what exactly it is that I don't have now that I didn't have before this bet? All you can do is admire a Trumpteer who isn't a man of his word. Birds of a feather I guess.

I prefer Alpha Hotel, that is more military and any of the silly cop speak.

Nemont

The swamp is being drained ,GDP is up ,burning clean coal,paying less taxes and the NFL is being taught a good lesson. LIFE is good !

yeah it is almost as if not a single one of those things has happened...oh wait they haven't.

Still looking for that coward Stoney to at least acknowledge that he was a total dimwit to believe that Trump was going to change that NM.

Nemont

Leave it to this crowd to defend a welcher. no pride, no honor, no accountability. you pay your bets and you pay your debts . end of story . there is no gray area, but there is an orange one you losers fit right into. why even try to wager with such low life's.

Maybe Stoner welched on a bet in Vegas ? his legs at broken and he can't reach the keyboard.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Yep, I have a feeling this Post maybe bumped more times than DW was when he was in jail. I wonder what it will morph into after 200+ days on Page 1?

I feel there maybe an element of turtle hunting involved here.

>Yep, I have a feeling this
>Post maybe bumped more times
>than DW was when he
>was in jail. I wonder
>what it will morph into
>after 200+ days on Page
>1?
>
>I feel there maybe an element
>of turtle hunting involved here.
>

Never wore the bracelets but it sounds like you speak from experience. Good to know I'm still livein rent free in that pea brain of yours.

#livelikezac

>>Yep, I have a feeling this
>>Post maybe bumped more times
>>than DW was when he
>>was in jail. I wonder
>>what it will morph into
>>after 200+ days on Page
>>1?
>>
>>I feel there maybe an element
>>of turtle hunting involved here.
>>
>
>Never wore the bracelets but it
>sounds like you speak from
>experience. Good to know I'm
>still livein rent free in
>that pea brain of yours.
>
>
>
>#livelikezac
Maybe Weinstein had FTW in bracelets

Nemont said:

"Care to explain exactly what I am out? I never has the $2,500. I have shown Trumpetttes are a bunch of untrustworthy cowards, chickenhawks and liars just like their own talking Yam. So it's all good. Stoney knows he is an idiot and everyone sees that Trumpettes are not to be trusted in paying their bets, Big surprise, they have the same moral compass as the Puzzy grabber.

They want to pay in monopoly money, are such cowards they don't even bother defending their own stupidity and they cheer on guys who don't keep their word. If I or dude hadn't of paid up your panties would be so twisted up in your vagina so far that only Harvey Weinstein could have pulled them out. You are as fake in your idea of what keeping your word means as you are in your conservatism."

But it's not about the money.....LOL!

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

>Nemont said:
>
>"Care to explain exactly what I
>am out? I never has
>the $2,500. I have shown
>Trumpetttes are a bunch of
>untrustworthy cowards, chickenhawks and liars
>just like their own talking
>Yam. So it's all good.
>Stoney knows he is an
>idiot and everyone sees that
>Trumpettes are not to be
>trusted in paying their bets,
>Big surprise, they have the
>same moral compass as the
>Puzzy grabber.
>
>They want to pay in monopoly
>money, are such cowards they
>don't even bother defending their
>own stupidity and they cheer
>on guys who don't keep
>their word. If I or
>dude hadn't of paid up
>your panties would be so
>twisted up in your vagina
>so far that only Harvey
>Weinstein could have pulled them
>out. You are as fake
>in your idea of what
>keeping your word means as
>you are in your conservatism."
>
>
>But it's not about the money.....LOL!
>
>
>

Good one eel, number 1 post (LMAOF)

Ah the circle jerk continues.

Cowards and liars welch on bets. Men with vaginas want to pay in Monopoly money. Fakers and Phony conservatives cheer on those who don't keep their word.

Money is just a way of keeping score and so far no money had changed hands but we all know that Trumpteers are untrustworthy given their cheering on a liar.

If it was about the money I wouldn't be posting here, I would be knocking on Stoney's door.

But keep the circle jerk alive, 264 will anchor the pivot, as always.

#+1isalliknow

Nemont I have never welched on a bet, and when I make a promise I plan to keep that promise. With that out of the way, I am glad that Stoney stuck it to you as it brought out the real you in your posts.
You are one conceited narcissistic A$$ and will always be one. Keep on posting, it tells us just how much being conned bugs you and we love being able to laugh at you.

RELH

Birds of a feather, once a Trumpette you have no standards left.

Explain how the coward "stuck" me. If one makes a bet and then is too yellow to even post, I am not out anything. It just show the moral compass of Trump supporters, like you. If you had any standards you wouldn't be cheering on a yellow deadbeat, but you can't help yourself. Neither can the rest of you phony conservative posse.

Hope you home is safe from those fires.

Nemont

Nemont you are wrong, you are out $2,500.00 and got conned by a welch. You need to let it go and chalk it up to experience.

RELH

You aren't very good at math. If I never had it and still don't then it is just like your high standards for who you vote for, nonexistent.

Stoney isn't clever enough to con anyone, he actually put his belief in the same guy you do. The fact that he is too yellow to show up again says more about how Trump supporters act.

I think it is funny that a guy like you cheers on deadbeats, I wouldn't expect less but it is funny.

At this point Stone can keep his money, it is obvious he is as untrustworthy as all Trump supporters.

Stay tunes for tax reform. Want to bet on whether Trump's redlines mean they are redline? $100 says the 20% corporate tax redline is as worthless as as Trump's Obama are promise.

Nemont

>Ah the circle jerk continues.
>
>Cowards and liars welch on bets.
> Men with vaginas want
>to pay in Monopoly money.
>Fakers and Phony conservatives cheer
>on those who don't keep
>their word.
>
>Money is just a way of
>keeping score and so far
>no money had changed hands
>but we all know that
>Trumpteers are untrustworthy given their
>cheering on a liar.
>
>If it was about the money
>I wouldn't be posting here,
>I would be knocking on
>Stoney's door.
>
>But keep the circle jerk alive,
>264 will anchor the pivot,
>as always.
>
>#+1isalliknow
Make sure you leave enough room in your so called man cave for a picture of Weinstein it would fit your profile perfect.

> Make sure you
>leave enough room in your
>so called man cave for
>a picture of Weinstein it
>would fit your profile perfect.
>

As a father of two daughters I condemn any guy who acts like Trump or Weinstein around women. So unlike you I have standards and apply them to the situation not to the persons political affiliation.

As for my man cave I am leaning towards finishing it with Tongue in groove, the shop portion is getting painted white and I think Bobcat blue for my alma mater. Almost done just have to get the electrical finished and hook up the boiler.

Nemont

>
>> Make sure you
>>leave enough room in your
>>so called man cave for
>>a picture of Weinstein it
>>would fit your profile perfect.
>>
>
>
>As a father of two daughters
>I condemn any guy who
>acts like Trump or Weinstein
>around women. So unlike
>you I have standards and
>apply them to the situation
>not to the persons political
>affiliation.
>
>As for my man cave I
>am leaning towards finishing it
>with Tongue in groove, the
>shop portion is getting painted
>white and I think Bobcat
>blue for my alma mater.
> Almost done just have
>to get the electrical finished
>and hook up the boiler.
>
>
>Nemont
LMAOF....FOWL MOUTH,you could have used a bar of soap in that mouth.

In the 12 years I've been on this forum this is no doubt the most pathetic display of what kind of people we're really dealing with on this forum I have seen to date. I did not think it was possible to have less respect for some of you but you proved me wrong. .

I once suggested RELH hold the money on a wager. as simple and senile as he is I still figured he was honorable. I was wrong, and that's something I don't like to admit.

From what he just said it's very possible he would have kept all the money. or if he released it then it would have been to whomever he wanted to win.

Nemont won a wager fair and square. you losers attacking him rather than condemning Stoner is not just pathetic it's disappointing. this forum just got a lot more boring, it's not much fun sparing with people you wouldn't piss on if their guts were on fire.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> In the 12 years I've
>been on this forum this
>is no doubt the most
>pathetic display of what kind
>of people we're really dealing
>with on this forum I
>have seen to date. I
>did not think it was
>possible to have less respect
>for some of you but
>you proved me wrong. .
>
>
>
> I once suggested RELH hold
>the money on a wager.
> as simple and senile
>as he is I still
>figured he was honorable. I
>was wrong, and that's something
>I don't like to admit.
>
>
>From what he just said it's
>very possible he would have
>kept all the money.
>or if he released it
>then it would have been
>to whomever he wanted to
>win.
>
>Nemont won a wager fair and
>square. you losers attacking
>him rather than condemning Stoner
>is not just pathetic it's
> disappointing. this
>forum just got a lot
>more boring, it's not much
>fun sparing with people you
>wouldn't piss on if their
>guts were on fire.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
"It's not about the mmoney".....have another swig

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-17 AT 11:00AM (MST)[p]>>As a father of two daughters
>>I condemn any guy who
>>acts like Trump or Weinstein
>>around women. So unlike
>>you I have standards and
>>apply them to the situation
>>not to the persons political
>>affiliation.
>>
>>As for my man cave I
>>am leaning towards finishing it
>>with Tongue in groove, the
>>shop portion is getting painted
>>white and I think Bobcat
>>blue for my alma mater.
>> Almost done just have
>>to get the electrical finished
>>and hook up the boiler.
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>
> LMAOF....FOWL MOUTH,you
>could have used a bar
>of soap in that mouth.
>

Couple of things 1. A Fowl is a bird, as a self proclaimed hunter one would hope you would know the difference between Fowl and Foul.

[foul mouth] Defined:
a tendency to use bad language.

[fowl] Defined:

-a gallinaceous bird kept chiefly for its eggs and flesh; a domestic ##### or hen.
-any other domesticated bird kept for its eggs or flesh, e.g., the turkey, duck, goose, and guineafowl.
-the flesh of birds, especially of the domestic ##### or hen, as food; poultry

2. nothing in my post was foul mouthed. You are the disgusting human who brings up a sexual predator all while supporting one in the White House. I hold them both in contempt and to the same standards.

Nemont

It was never about the money ? I bet that's what Trump said when he screwed his creditors out of what they were owed.

it seems it was never about honor or dignity either.

Trump is the perfect president for more americans than I care to admit.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> It was never about the
>money ? I bet
>that's what Trump said when
>he screwed his creditors out
>of what they were owed.
>
>
> it seems it was
>never about honor or dignity
>either.
>
> Trump is the perfect president
>for more americans than I
>care to admit.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
keep swinging that stick, get use to it for the next 7 years.

" I was wrong, and that's something I don't like to admit. "

That is the damned truth right there.

I'm not sure exactly what the bet was but if Stoney lost it then I'm calling for Stoney to man up and pay his debt to Nemont just as I will expect FTW to pay his to me in 3 years.

Dude the only reason you said that about me is because I have pricked your worthless drunken half breed hide so many times it got to you.
If we ever meet, say that to my face and we will go from there as who is the better man. Now get back to snorting your crown and gain some more courage.

RELH

FTW for your information I pay off on bets I loose, just ask Cornhusker. He got a $250.00 knife off of me. I am glad I am not a lying two faced liberal like a few on here. I will leave that up to you if you are included in that group.

RELH

Easy Big Fella did I say something to indicate otherwise? While I am may not agree with RELH politically allow me to once again note for the official record, he pays his bets.

Why would I need to ask Cornhusker when I was the first to win a knife from you? I guess time will tell as I have yet to lose a bet here.

RELH did pay off with a beautiful knife. As did all 5 of the others on here that lost I would trust his honesty.

I wouldn't trust 264 mag as far as I could throw him, something about that guy isn"t right. On Dim Wit I don't think he has the guts to wager which is pretty unusual for someone in construction as those guys are always taking risks. I believe I'll get paid from Glenn when he loses the bet on Trump being elected. He's wrong about a lot of things but he's an honest guy. I figured Stoner for what he was early on that guy made some claims a sane person knows aren't true.

>RELH did pay off with a
>beautiful knife. As did
>all 5 of the others
>on here that lost I
>would trust his honesty.
>
> I wouldn't trust 264
>mag as far as I
>could throw him, something about
>that guy isn"t right.
>On Dim Wit I don't
>think he has the guts
>to wager which is pretty
>unusual for someone in construction
>as those guys are always
>taking risks. I believe
>I'll get paid from Glenn
>when he loses the bet
>on Trump being elected.
>He's wrong about a lot
>of things but he's an
>honest guy. I figured
>Stoner for what he was
>early on that guy made
>some claims a sane person
>knows aren't true.
Hey korn GFYS NIGGER

>>RELH did pay off with a
>>beautiful knife. As did
>>all 5 of the others
>>on here that lost I
>>would trust his honesty.
>>
>> I wouldn't trust 264
>>mag as far as I
>>could throw him, something about
>>that guy isn"t right.
>>On Dim Wit I don't
>>think he has the guts
>>to wager which is pretty
>>unusual for someone in construction
>>as those guys are always
>>taking risks. I believe
>>I'll get paid from Glenn
>>when he loses the bet
>>on Trump being elected.
>>He's wrong about a lot
>>of things but he's an
>>honest guy. I figured
>>Stoner for what he was
>>early on that guy made
>>some claims a sane person
>>knows aren't true.
>
>
>
>
>
> Hey korn
>GFYS NIGGER
LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL SHUT THIS POST DOWN

That was my point something isn't right with this clown. A psychologist would tell us 264 is a menial worker with a limited education, who is probably impotent and struggles with relationships in the real world. I'm sure that's pretty close #sad.

We need to stay on course here. The important thing is that Stoney is a welcher and too big of a coward to come on and admit he was conned. I grew up with cowboys and the one thing I learned is of a guy doesn't keep his word then he isn't worth a bucket of sheep p!ss. If you are over 70 and yellow there is much hope for you.

Nemont

>RELH did pay off with a
>beautiful knife. As did
>all 5 of the others
>on here that lost I
>would trust his honesty.
>
> I wouldn't trust 264
>mag as far as I
>could throw him, something about
>that guy isn"t right.
>On Dim Wit I don't
>think he has the guts
>to wager which is pretty
>unusual for someone in construction
>as those guys are always
>taking risks. I believe
>I'll get paid from Glenn
>when he loses the bet
>on Trump being elected.
>He's wrong about a lot
>of things but he's an
>honest guy. I figured
>Stoner for what he was
>early on that guy made
>some claims a sane person
>knows aren't true.
korn says "as far as I could throw him" LMAOF

So that's how fake conservatives solve a problem now days ? try to get discussion shut down?

How Trump like.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>So that's how fake conservatives solve
>a problem now days ?
> try to get discussion
>shut down?
>
>How Trump like.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

ok Mr. Sarcasm

"We need to stay on course here. The important thing is that Stoney is a welcher and too big of a coward to come on and admit he was conned. I grew up with cowboys and the one thing I learned is of a guy doesn't keep his word then he isn't worth a bucket of sheep p!ss. If you are over 70 and yellow there is much hope for you."

Nemont

Did you not learn anything from Stoner? You work with people all the time in the insurance business and you thought that erratic fool Stoner would pay you? Then you go an make another bet with the 2nd biggest erratic boastful fool on the forum and expect to get paid when he loses. I would guess the results would be the same best of luck.

>"We need to stay on course
>here. The important thing is
>that Stoney is a welcher
>and too big of a
>coward to come on and
>admit he was conned. I
>grew up with cowboys and
>the one thing I learned
>is of a guy doesn't
>keep his word then he
>isn't worth a bucket of
>sheep p!ss. If you are
>over 70 and yellow there
>is much hope for you."
>
>
>
>Nemont
>
>Did you not learn anything from
>Stoner? You work with
>people all the time in
>the insurance business and you
>thought that erratic fool Stoner
>would pay you? Then
>you go an make another
>bet with the 2nd biggest
>erratic boastful fool on the
>forum and expect to get
>paid when he loses.
>I would guess the results
>would be the same best
>of luck.
Korn bet u 100 bucks I will pay nemont

"Korn bet u 100 bucks I will pay nemont"

Do I sound like I voted for Trump? Many of his voters would take that bet.

Hey NeMont?

This anything like waiting for the F'N STIMULUS Check that Obama Never Sent You?

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

>"Korn bet u 100 bucks I
>will pay nemont"
>
>Do I sound like I voted
>for Trump? Many of
>his voters would take that
>bet.

I have watched this thread since the beginning. I believe Stoney will pay, regardless of whom he or anyone votes for.

I would be willing to make a bet with all of you government subsidized liberals.

$5,000 USD each that Stoney pays up by January 1, 2018.

>DB, why Jan, 1? Where
>I'm from, I have to
>pay what I owe within
>30 days.

Well I don't know Stoney, but it appears as though he is a guide of some sort???? While I agree with 30 days.... it seems as though maybe and I mean just maybe (again I have no frame of reference) he may be busy. But most states and the majority of hunts are over by November 30.

So just a stab in the dark here..., if it were me, and I lost the bet I would pay, and in the same. If I did not have the money I would at least reach out and make a payment plan.

If I thought I'd get paid by a Trumpster dead beat I'd bet you $10,000 Nemont get's paid by noon today.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Hey NeMont?
>
>This anything like waiting for the
>F'N STIMULUS Check that Obama
>Never Sent You?
>
>

Says the guy who has to run down to his post office box to make sure his Social Security check was still direct deposited and get medicare to pay for his little blue pills so he can still get wood.

I never got a stimulus check except when Bush sent me an advance on my taxes that I had to pay back. Didn't stimulate anything and help to bring us the 2008 financial Crisis.

Nemont

>>DB, why Jan, 1? Where
>>I'm from, I have to
>>pay what I owe within
>>30 days.
>
>
>Well I don't know Stoney, but
>it appears as though he
>is a guide of some
>sort???? While I agree with
>30 days.... it seems as
>though maybe and I mean
>just maybe (again I have
>no frame of reference) he
>may be busy. But most
>states and the majority of
>hunts are over by November
>30.
>
>So just a stab in the
>dark here..., if it were
>me, and I lost the
>bet I would pay, and
>in the same. If I
>did not have the money
>I would at least reach
>out and make a payment
>plan.

Anyone who believes Stoney has not already seen this thread and simply is a coward is dumb. There isn't an outfitter alive in the modern day who spends the entire fall away from the interweb and phone service.

He is simply a welcher and a coward for not at least explaining he didn't know that Zinke would disregard 800 businesses and will not shrink the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument down to 20,000 acres from 490,000+ acres.

Since you are so sure he will pay how about this? You give me the $2,500 now and when you find him, he can pay you back. You claim his word is good, so why don't you be his bank for a while?

Nemont

>
>Did you not learn anything from
>Stoner? You work with
>people all the time in
>the insurance business and you
>thought that erratic fool Stoner
>would pay you? Then
>you go an make another
>bet with the 2nd biggest
>erratic boastful fool on the
>forum and expect to get
>paid when he loses.
>I would guess the results
>would be the same best
>of luck.

If 264 says he is good for it, who am I to say he isn't? Ever do business with people you don't really like or they don't like you but can come to an agreement? I do it every day. His money is as green as anybody's.

Nemont

I just got a bill for $7,345 for fixing my combine last month. I'm pretty sure the little mechanic who worked on it is a Trump tard.

Can I toss the whole bill ? or do I need to pay the parts portion just not the labor? I'm not sure how things work in Trump America yet.

Learning every day.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>>
>>Did you not learn anything from
>>Stoner? You work with
>>people all the time in
>>the insurance business and you
>>thought that erratic fool Stoner
>>would pay you? Then
>>you go an make another
>>bet with the 2nd biggest
>>erratic boastful fool on the
>>forum and expect to get
>>paid when he loses.
>>I would guess the results
>>would be the same best
>>of luck.
>
>If 264 says he is good
>for it, who am I
>to say he isn't?
> Ever do business with
>people you don't really like
>or they don't like you
>but can come to an
>agreement? I do
>it every day. His
>money is as green as
>anybody's.
>
>Nemont
Thank You Nemont.

>
>
>
>
>
> I will be back
>later I have an Oryx
>and some 80lb tuskers
>to mount in my room.
>
it's true Korn

>>>DB, why Jan, 1? Where
>>>I'm from, I have to
>>>pay what I owe within
>>>30 days.
>>
>>
>>Well I don't know Stoney, but
>>it appears as though he
>>is a guide of some
>>sort???? While I agree with
>>30 days.... it seems as
>>though maybe and I mean
>>just maybe (again I have
>>no frame of reference) he
>>may be busy. But most
>>states and the majority of
>>hunts are over by November
>>30.
>>
>>So just a stab in the
>>dark here..., if it were
>>me, and I lost the
>>bet I would pay, and
>>in the same. If I
>>did not have the money
>>I would at least reach
>>out and make a payment
>>plan.
>
>
>Anyone who believes Stoney has not
>already seen this thread and
>simply is a coward is
>dumb. There isn't an
>outfitter alive in the modern
>day who spends the entire
>fall away from the interweb
>and phone service.
>
>He is simply a welcher and
>a coward for not at
>least explaining he didn't know
>that Zinke would disregard 800
>businesses and will not shrink
>the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National
>Monument down to 20,000 acres
>from 490,000+ acres.
>
>Since you are so sure he
>will pay how about this?
> You give me the
>$2,500 now and when you
>find him, he can pay
>you back. You claim
>his word is good, so
>why don't you be his
>bank for a while?
>
>Nemont
>
>

Oh, Nemont, that's good! LOL!

I've gotten my money's worth out of this journey....

>>>DB, why Jan, 1? Where
>>>I'm from, I have to
>>>pay what I owe within
>>>30 days.
>>
>>
>>Well I don't know Stoney, but
>>it appears as though he
>>is a guide of some
>>sort???? While I agree with
>>30 days.... it seems as
>>though maybe and I mean
>>just maybe (again I have
>>no frame of reference) he
>>may be busy. But most
>>states and the majority of
>>hunts are over by November
>>30.
>>
>>So just a stab in the
>>dark here..., if it were
>>me, and I lost the
>>bet I would pay, and
>>in the same. If I
>>did not have the money
>>I would at least reach
>>out and make a payment
>>plan.
>
>
>Anyone who believes Stoney has not
>already seen this thread and
>simply is a coward is
>dumb. There isn't an
>outfitter alive in the modern
>day who spends the entire
>fall away from the interweb
>and phone service.
>
>He is simply a welcher and
>a coward for not at
>least explaining he didn't know
>that Zinke would disregard 800
>businesses and will not shrink
>the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National
>Monument down to 20,000 acres
>from 490,000+ acres.
>
>Since you are so sure he
>will pay how about this?
> You give me the
>$2,500 now and when you
>find him, he can pay
>you back. You claim
>his word is good, so
>why don't you be his
>bank for a while?
>
>Nemont
>
>

Newmont, not sure I have conversed with you so much. But as I stated I do not know Stoney. I believe there are good people in the world that don't Welch. But I can say that I can personally spend weeks and months away from the internet. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I can see Ocho is still upset that he has never and will never win a debate with me, so he is still being a Douche. It's okay little buddy!!!

>>Hey NeMont?
>>
>>This anything like waiting for the
>>F'N STIMULUS Check that Obama
>>Never Sent You?
>>
>>
>
>Says the guy who has to
>run down to his post
>office box to make sure
>his Social Security check was
>still direct deposited and get
>medicare to pay for his
>little blue pills so he
>can still get wood.
>
>I never got a stimulus check
>except when Bush sent me
>an advance on my taxes
>that I had to pay
>back. Didn't stimulate
>anything and help to bring
>us the 2008 financial Crisis.
>
>
>Nemont

Well!

I'm Perty F'D Up!

But Not Drawing any Bread & Butter Money yet!

Not Applying For the Government to Buy My Windows & Man Cave Accessories Neither!

90087hankjr.jpg

One More Thing NeMont!

I Know it's Hard for you not to do!

But Don't be a F'N PRICK!

90087hankjr.jpg

The only retard who can declare himself the winner of a debate is Trump.

You're not Trump just because you have his DNA in you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-17 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]>Newmont, not sure I have conversed
>with you so much. But
>as I stated I do
>not know Stoney. I believe
>there are good people in
>the world that don't Welch.

First off it's Nemont nor Newmont.

second, there may be lot's of good people, Stoney isn't one of them, he is a welcher.

>But I can say that
>I can personally spend weeks
>and months away from the
>internet. I will give him
>the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't care if you are on the web or off it for a year at a time. Stoney runs a business that depends on his ability to be contacted and to contact his clients. If he doesn't answer emails, texts, phone calls he doesn't have a business. If he access to emails, texts and phones in this day and age, he can access the world wide web. Suppose he has left many clients cooling their heals waiting on him because they cannot contact him via an electronic method?

http://huntinginnewmexico.com/

Why have contact info on his website if he doesn't at least check it out a couple of times a week? I have given the coward the benefit of the doubt, he is yellow.

CONTACT US
Welcome to San Francisco River Outfitters.
You can contact us by mail at:

San Francisco River Outfitters
13 Pearl Drive
Glenwood, New Mexico 88039.

Phone: 575-539-2517

Email: [email protected]

>
>I can see Ocho is still
>upset that he has never
>and will never win a
>debate with me, so he
>is still being a Douche.
>It's okay little buddy!!!

That is between you and Ocho. If are a masterdebater have at it, just remember that you are talking opinions not facts and you know what they say about opinions.

Nemont

Not even a SMART-ASS Reply to me from NewMont!

90087hankjr.jpg

Your bishop called and wants to check your magic underwear for orange stains. He wonders why you been posting everything #metoo

You sure are being Nice!

>Your bishop called and wants to
>check your magic underwear for
>orange stains. He wonders
>why you been posting everything
>#metoo

90087hankjr.jpg

>NeMont, have you considered turning it
>over to a collection agency?

Or Making an Insurance Claim?

>
>
>
>

90087hankjr.jpg

You'd think the Trump chumps would raise the money to pay for the only guy among them with the balls to bet on Trump.

Not that it takes much balls to welch on a bet. but more than these eunuch's have.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>You'd think the Trump chumps would
>raise the money to pay
>for the only guy among
>them with the balls to
>bet on Trump.
>
> Not that it takes
>much balls to welch on
>a bet. but
>more than these eunuch's have.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Your Queen Lost dude!

Have 3 more CROWNS!

90087hankjr.jpg

Stoner lost . because he bet on Trump.

Trump chumps have no dignity, no honor. we knew that even before Stoner welched on a bet.

Winners can lose. losers can win. but in the long run losers always lose. only a loser would bet on a loser like Trump.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> Stoner lost . because he
>bet on Trump.
>
> Trump chumps have no dignity,
>no honor. we knew
>that even before Stoner welched
>on a bet.
>
>Winners can lose.
>losers can win. but
>in the long run losers
>always lose. only a
>loser would bet on a
>loser like Trump.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

But a Loser Bet on Hillary & Lost!

90087hankjr.jpg

The funny part about it is Dude bet on Hillary and she lost to Trump. Now that is what you really call a looser making a looser bet of the first order.

RELH

You thought Hillary was going to win too. so who are you to play Carnac ?

So now we have a failing president and I've offered you multiple bets you refuse to take. but you're more than willing to provide ample lip service.

You know he's failing as well as I do. but you're just not willing to admit it. take your time, I'm enjoying every minute .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Jesus TOG you keep running your stink hole about bets ! You always Dodge my bet to you . I will bet you as much as you want trump won't get impeached like you keep blabbing. Come on little man want the bet ?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-17 AT 07:15PM (MST)[p]"The funny part about it is Dude bet on Hillary and she lost to Trump. Now that is what you really call a looser making a looser bet of the first order.

RELH"

No, the funny part is the irony and illiteracy.

Today I have the privilege and distinct honor to teach you how to spell the word LOSER RELH. You really split the barrel, broke your sunglasses, and I think your hair may be on fire with that one RELH. Really, can it be more mentally masochistic? Step up your game!

Please...allow me to save you the trouble.

los?er
ˈlo͞ozər/
noun
noun: loser; plural noun: losers

a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.
synonyms: defeated person, also-ran, runner-up
"the loser still gets the silver medal"
antonyms: winner
a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified.
"we won fair and square?they should concede that and be good losers"
a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action.
"children are the losers when politicians keep fiddling around with education"
informal
a person who fails frequently or is generally unsuccessful in life.
"a ragtag community of rejects and losers"
synonyms: failure, underachiever, ne'er-do-well, write-off, has-been; More
misfit, freak, unpopular person;
informalgeek, dweeb, nerd, hoser;
flop, no-hoper, washout, busted flush, lemon
"he's a complete loser"
antonyms: success
Bridge
a card that is expected to be part of a losing trick.

Translate loser to
Use over time for: loser

Yes sir, those examples pretty much describe your political life in a nutshell along with Stoney I'd say. Even when you win you are still losing only this time 25 million lives are on the table.

This has made for a great laugh. I just want to thank you after all it is important to know the difference between Winners and Loosers[sic] and Losers. Of all the ocean of words I could have ever assisted you with I found this one quite fitting.

I am curious, do you just avoid writing the word Loose or Loosened? Like, how many O's would you have thrown down on those words...loo...o.sened?:) Loosen up RELH! #makeamericaliterateagain #stoneydontpay

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-17
>AT 07:15?PM (MST)

>
>"The funny part about it is
>Dude bet on Hillary and
>she lost to Trump. Now
>that is what you really
>call a looser making a
>looser bet of the first
>order.
>
>RELH"
>
>No, the funny part is the
>irony and illiteracy.
>
>Today I have the privilege and
>distinct honor to teach you
>how to spell the word
>LOSER RELH. You really split
>the barrel, broke your sunglasses,
>and I think your hair
>may be on fire with
>that one RELH. Really, can
>it be more mentally masochistic?
>Step up your game!
>
>Please...allow me to save you the
>trouble.
>
>
>los?er
>ˈlo͞ozər/
>noun
>noun: loser; plural noun: losers
>
> a person
>or thing that loses or
>has lost something, especially a
>game or contest.
> synonyms: defeated
>person, also-ran, runner-up
> "the loser
>still gets the silver medal"
>
> antonyms: winner
>
>
> a person who
>accepts defeat with good or
>bad grace, as specified.
>
> "we won fair
>and square?they should concede that
>and be good losers"
>
> a person or
>thing that is put at
>a disadvantage by a particular
>situation or course of action.
>
>
> "children are the
>losers when politicians keep fiddling
>around with education"
>
> informal
>
> a person who
>fails frequently or is generally
>unsuccessful in life.
>
> "a ragtag community
>of rejects and losers"
>
> synonyms: failure, underachiever,
>ne'er-do-well, write-off, has-been; More
>
> misfit, freak, unpopular
>person;
>
> informalgeek, dweeb, nerd,
>hoser;
>
> flop, no-hoper, washout,
>busted flush, lemon
>
> "he's a complete
>loser"
>
> antonyms: success
>
> Bridge
>
> a card that
>is expected to be part
>of a losing trick.
>
>Translate loser to
>Use over time for: loser
>
>
>Yes sir, those examples pretty much
>describe your political life in
>a nutshell along with Stoney
>I'd say. Even when you
>win you are still losing
>only this time 25 million
>lives are on the table.
>
>
>This has made for a great
>laugh. I just want to
>thank you after all it
>is important to know the
>difference between Winners and Loosers[sic]
>and Losers. Of all the
>ocean of words I could
>have ever assisted you with
>I found this one quite
>fitting.
>
>I am curious, do you just
>avoid writing the word Loose
>or Loosened? Like, how many
>O's would you have thrown
>down on those words...loo...o.sened?:) Loosen
>up RELH! #makeamericaliterateagain #stoneydontpay
>
FTW ,stick to something like the Russian collusion. ....LMAOF

NoNuts, I didn't take your bet because at this point I don't think the odds are high enough. wait until the midterms are over and we'll look at it again.

So, why won't you man up and take any of the MANY bets I've offered you ? because you have as little faith in Trump as I have as the republican majority in congress doing the right thing by impeaching Trump ?

How about this dipchit, I'll take your bet on Trump being impeached if you'll take mine on him not being reelected ? the worst I can do is break even. what will it be CHUMP ? I'm feeling pretty good on it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ratings/ar-AAu3hCl?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Jesus FTW, you've never misspelled a damned word before? Maybe you could add something of importance to this forum instead of belittling people for misspelled words. Like... let's talk about which party really colluded with Russia and how Trump isn't going to get impeached.

I have a good topic. Let's talk about doubling our bet to $200.00 since you were so sure Trump would be impeached. You in or are you scared that you are going to be wrong... again?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-17 AT 09:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-17 AT 09:55?PM (MST)

FTW you are a pathetic liberal troll if that is all you can come up with. So I hit the "O" key twice with my big fingers.

You are upset because the table is turning on your hero Obama and his corrupt administration. Now we are hearing how corrupt Hillary was along with the DNC on funding the Trump collusion investigation.

Even one of her inside supporters tonight admitted that she knew about the campaign payments being used to fund that fake investigation that ended up colluding with the Russians for the information they leaked on Trump. To insure him of losing the election. It looks like the Russians played both sides to cause havoc and dis-information, which they are famous for doing.

How does it feel to have voted twice for Obama and have him literally shove a big stick up your behind by having one of the most corrupt, lying, deceitful administrations in the history of this country. You should be so proud of yourself. Just do not call yourself a patriotic American in front of me as I will have a hard time deciding to laugh in your face or hitting you on the chin with a right cross.

If this country ever falls, it will be because of so called Americans like you who will destroy what this country stands for from inside. Crawl back into your rat hole and lick your wounds. It is going to get worse for you liberals.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom