>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Oregon I believe

FTW, you in for $200.00 or not?

Hell, since you were so sure, let's go $500.00

I understand if you want to keep it at the original $100.00 though. I wouldn't want to add more money to the bet either if I was so insanely wrong about something.

Maybe NeMonts PM button is stuck. I've seen it happen before where a PM is sent but not received.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-17 AT 04:34PM (MST)[p]No he doesn't.

He said he is making good on Zinke's recommendation on the Bear's Ear and the Grand Staircase-Escalante in Utah. Nary a change on the OMDPNM, it remains the same size per Zinke's Review.

Nemont

I noticed that FTW didn't bash you for misspelling loser in your meme like he did RELH. FTW used to be smarter but he's lost it recently for some reason. TDS I suppose.

Stoney, pay the goddamned bet already. Everyone knows you're reading this shyt and now your picture is on here so your reputation is that of a welcher. For what? $2,500? Make payments for Christ sakes if it's that big of deal.

>45 days an nary a word
>from the Stoner.
>Not even a GFYS, what
>a loser.
>
>
1yoxyt.jpg

Day 49 and still a coward. At least Trump will be proud of you for being yellow.

Nemont

I heard he's guiding Mule deer and Coues deer in Mexico. He should be back in early February. Be patient.

Beginning to think old Stone is embarrassed at his own stupidity. Imagine if I lost the bet and didn't pay up.

What a chump.

Nemont

I'm sure stoner will be back soon and clear this up. last I heard he was headed to Siberia to guide snow leopard hunters.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I'm sure stoner will be back soon and clear this up. I hear he's guiding yeti hunters on Everest.

Busy busy guy.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Nemont I'm glad you like
>>>the Yam
>>
>>
>
>
>Drunk much?

No I just made a correction,thanks

>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Nemont I'm glad you like
>>>>the Yam
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>Drunk much?
>
>
>
>
>No I just made a
>correction,thanks

Ever use the edit feature?

>Yeah but you can edit

Kinda like waitin for your STIMULUS Check from Obama?

She Don't Just Rain She Pours!

That Girl Right There's The Perfect Storm!

90087hankjr.jpg

If we learn nothing from this other than Trump chumps are worthless deadbeats it's this, loan your mother in law $2500 .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I Didn't see You Rackin up 232 Posts when Obama Didn't send you that STIMULUS check!

>Just like you waiting for a
>reach around from Cliven.
>
>Nemont

90087hankjr.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-17 AT 06:02PM (MST)[p]WTF does that have anything to do with with your fellow coward Trumpteer welching on a bet.? If all it would take time get rid of you is for you to owe me money i would lend you some.

If you can't figure out the difference then you know that guy you see in the mirror everyday? He is a complete and tiaras moron.

Stoney and you have a lot in common

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-17
>AT 06:02?PM (MST)

>
>WTF does that have anything to
>do with with your fellow
>coward Trumpteer welching on a
>bet.? If all it would
>take time get rid of
>you is for you to
>owe me money i would
>lend you some.
>
>If you can't figure out the
>difference then you know that
>guy you see in the
>mirror everyday? He is
>a complete and tiaras moron.
>
>
>Stoney and you have a lot
>in common
>
>Nemont

For Somebody that makes 6 Figures in 3 Weeks you sure have a PISS POOR Attitude!

You'll never get the Chance for Me to Owe you Money!

And If I Ever owed you Money I'd Damn Sure Pay You!

Maybe you can Talk Our Government in to sending you a Check they can't afford to Send!

90087hankjr.jpg

Why do successful people bug you so much?

How much is the market up since November? if you just had a modest $325,000 invested you could be up 6 figures as well.

I am not a boomer like you so I don't expect free stuff like Medicare.

Nemont

>Why do successful people bug you
>so much?
>
>How much is the market up
>since November? if you
>just had a modest $325,000
>invested you could be up
>6 figures as well.
>
>I am not a boomer like
>you so I don't expect
>free stuff like Medicare.
>
>Nemont

You're Not Successful Yet!

When You get your Betting Money payment/STIMULUS Check,then You can Call Yourself Successful!

90087hankjr.jpg

One More Thing NeMont!

Don't Be a F'N PRICK!

I Know it's hard for you not to do!

90087hankjr.jpg

> One More Thing NeMont!
>
>Don't Be a F'N PRICK!
>
>I Know it's hard for you
>not to do!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>She Don't Just Rain She Pours!
>
>
>That Girl Right There's The Perfect
>Storm!
>
>

I would take you more serious if just once you weren't the biggest prick first. Go take a look at your dickhead posts, you are a douche bag about everything and then in true Trumpteer fashion you whine like a little girl if anyone calls you on it.

I can't help how math works and that you too could be up six figures if you had planned for the future instead of just planning for Saturday night. Maybe in Utard land they didn't teach math or perhaps you believe the Mormon church will help so you don't need to be saving up anything. I don't know, I do know a blind monkey, throwing darts could be up six figures in the current market if they had a modest amount put away for their future.

Nemont

Stoner

Trump is cutting monuments what do you say to a double or nothing bet that he reduces the OMDPNM down to 20,000 acres?

Nemont

>Stoner
>
>Trump is cutting monuments what do
>you say to a double
>or nothing bet that he
>reduces the OMDPNM down to
>20,000 acres?
>
>Nemont

Still a coward?

#sad

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish Nemont a Merry Christmas, and especially a prosperous New Year! :D

May you get everything due you! :D

If you are in contact with Stoney, tell him that in light of Nochawk's plea for less name calling, arguing and betting I will be a bigger man.

So all Stoney has to do is post up where he has been the last 3 months, state that he was wrong and tell whether he feels even a bit shame for his actions and all is forgiven.

If he cannot do that then he still owes me the $2,500.

Nemont

that's a very christian thing to do but it seems you're not much for the forgive and forget idea....... You seem to be into the priest thing where you want control for absolution.

Well then I guess all that turning the other cheek stuff means something entirely different to you. I don't really care much at this point.

I find a bit of humor in a guy who told me to shut up and leave then he suddenly shut up and left. No real cowboy I have ever met acted like that.

Stoney is just like his hero, the talking Yam doesn't pay his bills either.

Nemont

For gods sake Nemont lighten up........ you're better than that! If you can't see the humor you're taking it way too seriously. You don't need the money and you've been hurt worse playing tackle football.......... Does it really matter in your life....obviously not so move on.

Alright, I am willing let bygones be bygones. All it takes is for Stoney to post up an apology for not being a stand up guy and this bet is forgiven. I don't need it for my life, but I think Stoney may need to grow up a little, even for a 70 year old dude.

Nemont

>>Did NeMont ever get paid? Just
>>curious.
>>
>
>
>Pot stirrer

Give NV a buckeye!

#livelikezac

>>>Did NeMont ever get paid? Just
>>>curious.
>>>
>>
>>
>>Pot stirrer
>
>Give NV a buckeye!
>
>
>#livelikezac

+1

>Did NeMont ever get paid? Just
>curious.
>
>

Stoney, the Trumpettes mascot, never posted again. I could send him an email but I doubt he would answer that. I already have my new electronics for the boat. Just waiting for a quiet weekend to install them.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom