stopping land transfer

You Won't/Can't Stop Them!

They've Made their Minds up long before now!

We Are Out-Numbered & Out-Powered By People like dudes Buddy!

Some of them wouldn't know the Areas even if they were Standing in them!

They put on a Good Show though!

Meetings with Random(Draw Names out of a Hat!) Public Input(3 Minutes Max!) that Meant Absolutely F'N Nothing!

But they can say they done it the PC way!

I'm Not against Protecting it!

Let's Not Over Protect so much We can't Use it in the Future!

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

I dont think the OP was talking about monuments Bess. If he is talking about the transfer of federal land to the states then its YOUR buddy, not dudes, who is pushing it. ALL your buddies from Utah are who keep pushing this crap. Then you throw in a few mindless sheep from states like mine and you have the TPL movement.

Bobcat wants it transfered to the state so he can ride his quad over every square inch. problem is the state will sell it to private owners and Bobcat will be locked off it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

FW, for your information the Democrats in CA. would sell off public land faster then you can blink an eye to fund their pet projects such as schools, welfare give away and the bullet train to secure Jerry Brown's legacy.
Already our county roads are in terrible shape because the state Democrats have stopped giving the counties most of their road funds, from gasoline taxes, and diverted it to the bullet train under the guise it is also transportation related.

RELH

>I dont think the OP was
>talking about monuments Bess. If
>he is talking about the
>transfer of federal land to
>the states then its YOUR
>buddy, not dudes, who is
>pushing it. ALL your buddies
>from Utah are who keep
>pushing this crap. Then you
>throw in a few mindless
>sheep from states like mine
>and you have the TPL
>movement.

So?

With No More Info than what was Posted I Had to Guess!

They're Both Transfers that'll end up Bad in the End!

Wouldn't be a Normal Thread without dude Running His Pie Hole!

I Agree And I've said for some time We are Out Numbered by them 'other' Types!

But nobody Listens & They Vote them Same JACK-ASSES back in!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-17 AT 05:04PM (MST)[p]Bess, you can lie to the fans but not the players. Sorry buddy, but you are the one running your pie hole, not Tog. Face it Bess, the bad guys on this one are on your side, some of the vocal are literally in your front yard.

You're Wrong again FTW!

Show me where I've ever said I wanna Trounce Public Ground on a F'N Wheeler Like dude Claims?

I Didn't Vote These PRICKS In like you keep saying!

And No!

I Don't want to See Federal USFS/Public Ground turned over to the State!

That Must Really Bother You & Dude when I say that!

Then stop whining about the government protecting the lands.

How many democrats are trying to get state ownership of the land in Utah? do the math and get a prize.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Then stop whining about the government
>protecting the lands.
>
>
> How many democrats are trying
>to get state ownership
>of the land in Utah?
> do the math and
>get a prize.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

About the Time They stop you from Riding Your 1,000 cc Snowmobile and Stop you from Shooting your Favorite Weatherby You'll Change your F'N Tune!

>You are just making it worse
>now Bess. Please tell us
>all how you have never
>heard of Mike Lee, Jason
>Chffetz, Rob Bishop or Chris
>Stewart and how you despise
>all of them. Good luck
>with that one...notice a trend
>with the party affiliation?
>
>https://www.adventure-journal.com/2016/04/these-are-the-representatives-who-want-to-sell-your-land/

GEEZUS!

I never said I've never heard of them!

JUDAS!

I Said I Didn't ever Vote for Bishop & a Few others!

Pay a F'N Tention!

And Yes!

There Are Some "R"s that are Asssholes!

FW they are no different then you. You lived and voted liberal Democrat in CA. for years. Then after your liberal Democrats screwed CA. up with outrageous taxes and regulations. You pulled up stakes and moved to Idaho where it is cheaper to live in retirement. Only problem you took you liberal ways with you and you and your kind will screw that state also into the ground.
Right now most of your neighbors are long time conservatives and that is why you said you do not discuss politics except on this web site because they would tell you to GFYS with your liberal ways.
There is hope for you FW. I saw a poll where Idaho is the #1 state for people to move too. Most of them are moving from solid blue states, that the liberal Democrats have screwed up. So you will have company in the near future and you might grow a pair of brass balls where you will feel comfortable to discuss politics without worrying about someone kicking your butt down the street.

RELH

dam i was hoping to unite maybe even greenies not cause a s***t storm cutting each others throats to stop this dead where it is

>dam i was hoping to unite
>maybe even greenies
>not cause a s***t storm
>cutting each others throats to
>stop this dead where it
>is

....obviously you just crawled out from under a rock.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom