wetmule

Very Active Member
:ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 10.51.13 AM.png

Dallas has a bit of a wait
AZ - 2023
Vegas - 2024
New Orleans - 2025

However, I wouldn't underestimate the Social Justice Warriors to exert their influence & force a change of venue if their political views don't jive with the locale. Montini is already on this path

I just thought it was a funny meme for the MM Cowboy fans

Dallas has a bit of a wait
AZ - 2023
Vegas - 2024
New Orleans - 2025

However, I wouldn't underestimate the Social Justice Warriors to exert their influence & force a change of venue if their political views don't jive with the locale. Montini is already on this path

I just thought it was a funny meme for the MM Cowboy fans
Indeed. I cracked up. :ROFLMAO:

Montini is a typical liberal A-hole. Over the last 30+ years or so, I've gone mano e mano with him via email & on the phone over various issues. The last time was a while back over the wild horses on the Salt.

But alas, I canceled my subscription many months ago due to the leanings of the editorial staff. The only thing I miss is the daily crossword puzzle.

Indeed. I cracked up. :ROFLMAO:

Montini is a typical liberal A-hole. Over the last 30+ years or so, I've gone mano e mano with him via email & on the phone over various issues. The last time was a while back over the wild horses on the Salt.

But alas, I canceled my subscription many months ago due to the leanings of the editorial staff. The only thing I miss is the daily crossword puzzle.
He's a nut & he's already beating the same drum as MLB did. NFL must move the Superbowl if AZ moves to strengthen election integrity & if AZ doesn't want CRT taught in schools... Super Bowl gotta go. He certainly has a receptive woke group of athletes. Maybe Dallas does have a chance after all?

He's a nut & he's already beating the same drum as MLB did. NFL must move the Superbowl if AZ moves to strengthen election integrity & if AZ doesn't want CRT taught in schools... Super Bowl gotta go. He certainly has a receptive woke group of athletes. Maybe Dallas does have a chance after all?
It doesn't surprise me in the least.

What about Laurie Roberts? Though nowhere near Montini, she also seemed to always have left leanings. I never spoke with her but have done the email exchanges a couple times. She was always willing to discuss issues cordially & never bailed.

I think you're right about Laurie Roberts, not quite the nut as Montini but not all that far behind. I don't subscribe either but catch stuff online once in a while via AZ Central. The last decent paper in AZ was the Gazette IMO. I miss Bob Hirsch's writings & a few others that carried the outdoors mantle. There's a reason they call it fish wrap for a reason, you rarely see anything but left leaning writing. There was a guy featured fairly often that offered the other side (John Roberts maybe?) Not sure if he's still around?

I think you're right about Laurie Roberts, not quite the nut as Montini but not all that far behind. I don't subscribe either but catch stuff online once in a while via AZ Central. The last decent paper in AZ was the Gazette IMO. I miss Bob Hirsch's writings & a few others that carried the outdoors mantle. There's a reason they call it fish wrap for a reason, you rarely see anything but left leaning writing. There was a guy featured fairly often that offered the other side (John Roberts maybe?) Not sure if he's still around?
John Roberts doesn't seem to click with me. Maybe Robert Robb? He usually had a spot on the op-ed page.

Hirsch was a one-of-kind. First met him in the 1970s at a party at his house. I borrowed his trailer in the 1990s for an elk hunt with Kurt von Besser -- the owner of Atsko (Snoseal). The trailer was in pretty rough shape. After the hunt, I told Bob to leave it with me for a few weeks. I basically wound up rebuilding the whole kitchen & bath area.

There are a bunch of my photos in his OUTDOORS ARIZONA book, published by AZ Highways.

Last edited:
That's him, Robert Robb... an alternative to the narrative voice where there are very few. Awesome book with great pics, I have it around here somewhere.

Its on now and sure enough tgey had to bring out Billie Jean King who is old , gay and a former tennis star - nothing to do with football. I understand the black commercials and black artists performing as it has been mostly white through history. But Billie Jean King ? Lol

Its on now and sure enough tgey had to bring out Billie Jean King who is old , gay and a former tennis star - nothing to do with football. I understand the black commercials and black artists performing as it has been mostly white through history. But Billie Jean King ? Lol
It’s been mostly white throughout history because blacks are only %12 of our population, so the commercials have always been about %12 black people, makes sense right?

It’s been mostly white throughout history because blacks are only %12 of our population, so the commercials have always been about %12 black people, makes sense right?
It does...However today's world requires more inclusion. I am only stuck on the BJK.

Gotta give it to Snoop.

Dude did that little shuffle dance at 18, so now as and old man, he can still pull it off and not look like Mick Jagger

Or Kid Rock performing "We The People"....LOL!
I was watching stereo TV with the game on one & the Olympics on USA on the other.

Sound to the game was turned off, so I had no idea who the half time entertainers were, especially the gal with the thunder thighs in sparkles. At one point I turned on the sound. That lasted about 15 sec.

Rap is the worst music genre ever created. Just give me some good ol' R&R....

oldmanrocker_1_.gif

Careful baggin on rap…….it evolved from square dance music.?
Well, I ain't real gung-ho about square dancing either. I prefer doing serious body rubbin' to a slow '50s doo-woop oldie or jitter buggin' to Bill Haley & the Comets.

This is my favorite dancing cougar at the Sat. night get-togethers at the home...
olddancer.gif

Last edited:
How many $1 bills did you tuck in her pants?

No, no! She was just looking for companionship. I give my $1s to this gal, seen here practicing for her nighttime gig at the "Perfect 10 6" strip joint. They had to change the name recently due to staffing problems.

poledancee.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom