Supercross Fans?

onemoreridge

Just wondering who is a supercross fan and who is tuning into A1 tomorrow night? What predicitons do you have for the series? I am excited for this year as I think the 450 class will be really fun to watch again, I don't know who I would pick right now to win the championship but I can see us having 5 different main even winners before its over. I think RV will be hard to beat. Its a long shot for Dungey to win the title but I hope that he gets a few wins and podiums for the KTM. Personally I will be rooting for Kdub as he has been a favorite of mine for many years. Both lites series will be all out as they are stacked with talent for both the west and east cost series.

I was hoping for Canard to start the season healthy. I don't think Dungey is as long of a shot as you might think. He rode a solid 2nd at the monster cup with only a week on the bike. Villopoto is gonna be fast, Reed will always be on the podium and we know where js7 will be...in the dirt or taking other dudes out. As long as Stewart doesn't win the title I'll be happy.
You going to any races? We will be at San Diego, SLC, Vegas and hopefully one or two more. Brrraaaaaap!

Traditional >>>------->

I really like these young kids attitude (Dungy, V, and Canard) Villopoto grew on me this last year, I wasn't a fan before. I do like Reed riding on his own terms. But I am not a fan. Always enjoy seeing #14 tearing it up for us old guys. Last year he had a few 2nd place finishes! Can't wait for it to start!

Watching Reed and Stewart take each other out is always fun to watch!

How can anybody like cry baby Reed? It just blows my mind. I would love to see K-dub finally take it all the way, but I dont think we will see that, He is my favorite by far from all these other guys. Potto will do well this year again. This is going to be another action packed season. I hope I can make it to a few of the races this year.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I will be at the SLC and Vegas, probably won't make any other supercross races but hoping to make a national race this year as well.

It looks like Reed packed on some lbs during the off season. Hope he has a heavier shock so he doesn't break that Honda.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom