tag turn in

appleman

Does anyone know if u can turn an arizona elk tag back in prior to season and keep ur points? thank u- gotta leave tomorrow for unit ten but back out and cant move! ouch

Don Martin had this posted Fellow Sportsmen:
It has come to my attention that we have a 15-year-old young man here in Kingman who is afflicted with cystic fibrosis. He just graduated from my most recent Hunter Ed class and really wants to hunt. He is a good kid!

He is eligible for the Hunt Of A Lifetime Program and I would sure like to see him get a good tag for this fall. His grandpa has offered to sign over his multi-unit antlerless elk tag, but I'd like to see this deserving young man get a good bull (early or late) elk or a deer (Kaibab) tag.

I know these tags are hard to draw. However if for any reason, you have one of these tags and know you can't use it this year, please consider donating it to AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime!

I guarantee you this will make this young man's dream of going on a "real" hunt a reality!

Call me at 928-681-4867 or e-mail me at [email protected] for more information.

Thank you!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom