Tailgate Pics

20190826_150829.jpg

Nobody shared a monster pronghorn yet????

Hey Wisz?

Did you Ever Tell 3TOE About The Time You Drew The Vernon Tag?

Our DWR Over-Drew Some Tags That Year!

They Called People Saying They'd Have To Turn Their Tag Back In!

Wisz Got the Call!

He told The UDWR To F'Off!:D
I haven’t heard that one, but that sucks. Lol

View attachment 131709
Nobody shared a monster pronghorn yet????
I'll reach back a couple decades to play the pronghorn game. This was a fun hunt we planned for 5 days when we both drew buck tags, with the idea being that guns don't even get out of the case for the first day. We left home 3am on the opener to be in the unit at dawn, and our plans went out the window pretty quick. We were back home by lunch with two +80" bucks.
IMG_0981_closeup (1).jpg

Homer, tell me a story?
ok....so I pull into Wyoming to meet friends that got there 2 days earlier......it was Sunday and I couldn't get my conservation stamp till morning....no hurry Right? I drove the ranger and found them working a big sage bowl and parked to watch....that heavy SOB parked his self 150 yds in front of me and begged me to shoot him....but I wasn't legal yet and was in no hurry.......

You Tag Him The Next Day?

And Did you Use The LEVER Action?

ok....so I pull into Wyoming to meet friends that got there 2 days earlier......it was Sunday and I couldn't get my conservation stamp till morning....no hurry Right? I drove the ranger and found them working a big sage bowl and parked to watch....that heavy SOB parked his self 150 yds in front of me and begged me to shoot him....but I wasn't legal yet and was in no hurry.......

He hung around until Monday? Great buck homer, I like him…

20201108_151213~3.jpg

I have a lot more waterfowl tailgate pics than deer.

I'm trying to hide my Kali heritage of shooting deer from the pickup (usually at night) on private property so we shoot em load em and GTFO!

Then we break them down at camp the next day after we sleep off the booze, loaf em in the packs and pose with them for packout pics that are presentable to the 9 miles in steep and deep crowd...we really care what people think. Ya know?

ETA: The caption is a joke based on all of the usual assumptions...

The goose hunt was in fact, NO JOKE.

Last edited:
Finally?

We've Known Each Other Clear Back To When Him & His Dad & Me & My Brother Were The Only Ones On The Mountain Top On Opening Morning!

Hey elk, I think you finally have an answer to what has happened to the Utah deer in the last 40 years, Horsecorn!!! Take that man’s rifle and maybe there will be some deer in Utah again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom