Thanks From the Big Outdoors Expo

fishon

Very Active Member
Thanks to Founder for supporting the expo and helping me promote it on MM. and Thanks to the many of you that supported it. It was a great Family event that had something for everyone that love the outdoors.

Remember You won't have many pictures of you & your son playing the Xbox, but you will of you playing in the outdoors. Fishing, camping or hunting.

Tony Abbott
www.thebigoutdoors.com
801-885-1274

So what kind of gate attendance did you have if you don't mind saying. I just got back this morning from the show in Helena. Turnout there wasn't great with 60 degree weather.

I won some free tickets here on MM and drove down from weber county. Had a great time! Thanks everyone.

And thanks to Robiland for the free ice cream cones!!! It was great to meet you and a few other MM members.

How did you pull of a success expo without public tags to auction off (conservation tags) and several hundred others to put in for and draw at $5.00 a pop (convention tags)???? Its common knowledge that you need the 10% from the conservation tags and 70% of those dollars from convention tags to be able to put an expo on is it not..

Glad it was a success.

And thanks, Tony, from UWC! Your crew were awesome with the set-up and take-down help as well as the show-time help. We'll definitely be back!
Lee

>Good to meet you too Heartshot!
>
>
>We gave away over 4000 ice
>cream cones!!!

Thanks that will definitely get the youth involved.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom