Thanks Idaho!

predator

Very Active Member
Had a great time in Idaho with Blank chasin' speedgoats. Trying to play hide and seek in pivots and haystacks provided quite the challenge, but thanks to Blank allowing me to borrow his White and knowing EXACTLY what it does at ridiculous yardages allowed me to take this great buck on the second day.

Thanks again Blank!

4049idaho_muzzy_goat.jpg

463idaho_muzzy_goat2.jpg

Are you sure someone didn't bring that over here from Wyoming?! Idaho doesn't have bucks like that normally. Nice trophy!

Some more bucks over in the Antelope forum too. Loved to hunt with the Pred, and was glad we had such a great time! More fun than a guy should be allowed. :)

Those are nice prongs no doubt. I once made some replicas of a goat with 3"+ cutters a guy shot near Mackay. What unit did you get yours in? Curious if it is genetics...or good luck now and then. Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom