THANKSGIVING

craggar

I FOR ONE STILL LIKE TO HEAR THIS HOLIDAY CALLED THANKSGIVING.CAN'T STAND 'TURKEYDAY'.THANKSGIVING IS BEING SWALLOWED UP BY BLACK FRIDAY SALES IT JUST MAKES ME SAD.I HAVE ALOT OF GREAT MEMORIES ON THIS DAY OF HUNTING WITH LOVE ONES BEFORE OR AFTER OUR MEAL.SO I AM THANKFUL FOR ALOT OF THINGS AND WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

I'm right there with you. I well remember quail hunting after a nice turkey dinner. There are folks different from us who find the same pleasure in shopping. I feel sorry for them. Shoot some ducks on Thanksgiving morning and then after the noon "dinner" take a nap while the shoppers brag about how much they saved.
J_T_B

I had a good spot to hunt wild pheasants. i kept out of there so my Grandpa could bring his Brit along and we'd slay them before returning home to Thanksgiving meal. We did that 4-5 years in a row until he got too sick to go...

Sorry about the term Turkey Day on my thread. I usually say Thanksgiving but it is what it is.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thank god everyone is gone.......finally

8346emporor_obama.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom