The best use for elk antlers!

Dawgs

At least some of us like to think so. I give elk antlers to all of our Elk Students of the Month here in Ely at White Pine Middle School. The antlers have been stained and I carved the kids' names onto their antlers.

8379elk_antler_kids.jpg

6466elk_antlers_carved.jpg

Good for you, Dawgs. Thats a great idea. Kids look pretty stoked too. Thats a cool idea.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Thanks. I use a dremel drill. In years past, I've been able to have a couple of the kids help with the carving, but class schedules didn't allow for it this year. This would be the 4th year of the kids getting antlers for being elk kids...or the antlers could just sit in a pile in my garage.

Only kids in Ely would appreciate something like that haha. I love it!
))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

Thats awsome. Ill have to ask my cousins up there if they ever got one! Great Idea

That is Sooooo Cool :) The kids must look forward to that gift every year. Nice of you to take the time for the Kids.

))))......>

My hats off to you, that's a great idea.... What a great incentive for the kids. Even if one of didn't think it was cool, 3 or 4 other kids would be trying harder to get the next one. Good job!

BC

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom