the depression begins

R

rifle666

how many of you guys are done for the year now?

what do you do to pass the year, i have no other tags,

i thought about a muzzle loader elk tag, but that is november.
i trap so that will help, but still along ways off.
and coyotes are a ways off too.

one more question.
is there a list some where that has the western states and the date of big game applications?

thanks

T6,

Why wait to start killing the mangy little bstards. I've got two this week.

DeclarationofWar004.jpg

Bean

the general rifle spike hunt scares the hell out of me. lots of guns!

i am thinking ML spike elk. and have also looked at the OTC CO tags. been looking for info though.

i'm dedicated so it is horrible not to have more time in the field. i love the hunt, not just the kill, just being out there is why i go.

nice yote, i am getting all the Yote dusting gear together, the problem for me is most of my coyote hunting grounds are in limited entry deer units, and i would hate to mess up someones bow hunt with me calling dogs and blasting them with a rifle. i will wait till the off seasons.

Nebraska speedgoat archery is unlimited tags and is open now thru Nov 14th. Deer season starts with Archery on Sept 20th and you can hunt deer till January 15th(different weapons) of course. Tons of tags left and for less than 200 bones for a buck tag out of state. Hope this helps.

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Buy and OTC Idaho deer tag and start hunting Archery Sept. 1 -30, and hunt rifle in a lot of the state Oct. 10-31. Not having a tag is not a good reason to be done yet.

sportsman.

i tagged out already, on a LE deer hunt.

idaho is looking like a good possibility. the late Oct rife hunt.

live life one mule deer at a time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom