the draw results are up online

I didn't get my first pick and am wondering if & when will F&G show I was drawn for any of my other choices of unit picks? Or is this wishful thinking? If that's the case, then I wasn't drawn either :'(

Quest,
If you were drawn for choices 2-5, it would show. If not drawn, only the first choice hunt number appears. Sorry.

December Whitetail baby! I been waitin a long time for this one the MM draw results page were right on the money! It said which units I had 100% draw odds in for the bonus points I had, so I used it and drew the tag.
I am serious type pumped guys havnt been deer huntin period in many years.
Bugler

No N. Kaibab; no desert sheep

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-09 AT 05:32PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-09 AT 05:30?PM (MST)

I just got bonus points but they did not add them -----nevermind. OTC archery for me.

Ryan
www.KeyToTheKaibab.com

12A Archery deer for me and 3 of my friends!!!Any tips out there? The last time I was up there was 4 years ago. Going to do some scouting here soon. goodluck to all..

NT DRN. Unfortunately, I think I'm cursed with being in the pool of NR's with one less than max points. Might be there for another 20 years.

What a surprise, no AZ deer for me, again. Oh well, I'm used to it. At least I can spend more time on my Utah hunt.

My wife drew 6b deer as a second choice with 4 ppl on the app. This to go along with her 6b bull tag. After she had 10 bull and 12A deer last year. Damn woman.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Yahoo! I cashed in my bonus points for a late West Kaibab tag this year! First time on the Kaibab with a tag in my pocket since 1990.

Bob

Got a 12A archery tag. I put in with a NR, so I was actually a little worried we might get one.

JB

Nothing again for the wife or I this year. It's getting a little old only being drawn for 1 hunt every 5-6 years. OTC archery again.

43-44 rifle deer. Pretty pumped about the ole' ugly tag. Holden out for a 185+ this year. No sheep- like always

I got rejected too, the page says I have 12 deer points. Is this correct for max in the deer pool.

Thanks, Koyote

Sister got a 13b rifle tag with 7 points. Bro in law got a 16a rifle tag with 2 points.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-09 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]12 A East Late Kiabab deer hunt!! waited 10 years had 11 bonus points. drew in the 20% bonus tag #7 Sent from heaven.

SirRoyal. I'd rather be blessed any day than be good!!!!!!!

Congrats Bruce. Iknow 12 people that have that tag there is only 50 out there!

Imagine that, I drew a deer tag too! Of course I did not apply for a difficult unit and I had three points to boot, so its not that surprising, but ya never know in AZ. Drew a very low numbered tag.

My buddy and his son, applied for the same hunt on a different application than mine and also drew with a fairly low tag number(s).

Wow, an either sex elk tag in CO then a bull elk tag in AZ followed by deer tag in AZ. Quite a year for me and tags. My better half may not be as happy as I am.

Yahoo!!!!!! I got one of the best tags in the state. I'm so excited unit 43ab and 44ab for me. It was my first choice and I can't wait to get out scouting for the HAWG I'M GONNA KILL.

Bruce congrats on that muzzy tag. One of these days I will draw that tag. Hope you kill that 200"+ wide heavy buck this year

Travis congrats on the 44 tag but you know there are no big bucks in 44 so that 185 might be hard to find, LOL

Larry..

No 12 BW muzzleloader 4 me. May have to look at burning my 11 points on one of those desert tags next year? Congrats bruce. How many points did you have?

I was 0 for 35 in the western draws this year. However, did good back home where I pulled off 2 slammer WT permits in our IL lottery. Also now I can book flight for Vegas Oct. 14-16, then scout 5 days in the Paunsagunt with my buddy who drew a tag there. So I have a good plan B.

Good luck to everyone else on your seasons.

Got a late tag in southern AZ, pretty happy about that, havent had a tag in 5 plus years.......Thanks, Allen Taylor......

ILArcher, not drawing may be a blessing in disguise. 11 points is alot of points but I know people that have burned that many points on this hunt. If you decide to apply for it next year and draw there are some people that can help you.

I drew it with 2 points and a really big prayer. I drew the same tag a couple of years ago with 3 points. Saw 2 bucks that year in the 180 class, another crowding 200 gross. My partner thought he would net 200.
Due to various reasons we didn't get it done on any of those but took a heavy 3x3 with 15 minutes left in the season.

I think I'm going to bowhunt this hunt since part of the hunt is shut down to archery in Dec and I can hunt off of the muzzy tag. There shouldn't be any competition.

my buddy and i are going to 12b west again!!!no way you are talking me out of shooting a double drop this trip johnny p!!!(even if he is "just" a 150 type deer)..i am pumped!!!!
ajoe

Archery 12a. I was my third choice. Thats it for me and my wife. Thank god for guiding cause I sure wouldn't hunt much if I didn't!!

I got lucky and pulled a tag for unit 8 with no BP's. That is my favorite unit for mulies. I'll be up there with 4 more of my friends that also got the same hunt. I feel very blessed. Good luck to all that got drawn.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom