The "Hook" Buck

AZ402

azpronghorn.jpg

Here is my 2005 AZ Pronghorn. He isn't the biggest one out there but I took character over some score for this buck. I'm very happy with him to say the least. I used my big game ninja skills to sneak in on him. He then proceeded to feed about 65 yards in front of me, end of story............

I don't think there is a "Hook" punch in boxing where you hit em in the back of the head.

I think that's just good ol Donkey Punching. Nice work Mr. AZ.

And SHABANG... Donkey punchers finally get a Couple of well needed points..... :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Stan, that is a great buck..........sounds like your ninja sneeking really paid off........LOL.......bet having a tag in your pocket was a thrill in and of itself. Cant wait to see your mount, who you going to have mount it?............ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Allen, It was so nice to have a AZ general tag in my hand (first one of any kind since 2001!). I have Steve Favour do my work (Signature Taxidermy in Flagstaff). I just told him to do something cool, can't wait to see what he comes up with.

That is a great buck; I love the jet black nose. He will make a great mount to enjoy for many years to come.

Congrats again,

Splash

Hey there a buddy, that there antelope there will mae some Fine Table fare. You can't eat the horns, how much did it weigh ? Did you drive your 4-wheeler to it ?

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom