They're awake! Be careful!!

Cookie2

Very Active Member
Went out goofing this afternoon and ran into these two young lovers.... My buddy was quite unnerved by them but I had to get the shot. He would have preferred I shot with something a little more lethal but I think I'm getting softer with age!!

49c6f98b069962e0.jpg

Thanks guys. My buddy was having a fit while I was laying down about six feet away from them taking the pics. (I sure hope the wife don't read that!!) they never even twitched....

Cookie, first you have a Chevy that knows how to outfit and guide, and now a camera that takes pictures of snakes. Whats next, a .257 Weatherby that shoots 40 grain bullets that travel 6,000fps? Thanks for sharing

First off... I never said she could outfit. Just knows all my secret spots. And secondly....it's a 338-378 that launches 200gr bullets at 3450!!

Shame on you folks....it's just a snake! Let them be and they'll do the same. Good pics though!

No big rocks for miles Paul, out in the sandhills near loco hills. I think they probably came out of a packrats nest in the mesquites. Thanks for the compliment I got this camera because I was tired of that fuzzy crap I used to put up on here!!

I got some 38x15.5 kumho's that would love to make friends with them. As for you cookie.................................................................... I'm speechless. Did a snake eat your hampster at some point?

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom