Those nice Somali refugees at it again.

The permanent resident genius has spoken

2311idiot.jpg

Just need a new law to address the problem with terrorists. If you don't have a terrorist in the family then you are good to go. If your family member decides to shoot up, blow up or hack up Americans then that is the stick. If they are good people they can have some carrots.

>
>
> The permanent resident genius has
>spoken
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Doesn't require much expertise to read, just a functioning brain and the ability to understand the written word. That isn't being a genius.

Nemont

>
>
>Your lazy good for nothing grandkids
> Genius
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Well sir I say, I say that is down right uncivil.

Jimmy crack corn

The easy solution to the problem, if they can not be vetted, do not allow them into the country. If already here and not a citizen, and they start posting Muslim Jihad crap on the internet, out they go as fast as you can round them up. Most of the in country Muslims that went on a rampage posted on social media indicating their hatred for this country. That would fall under not supporting this Democracy.

RELH

>The easy solution to the problem,
>if they can not be
>vetted, do not allow them
>into the country. If already
>here and not a citizen,
>and they start posting Muslim
>Jihad crap on the internet,
>out they go as fast
>as you can round them
>up. Most of the in
>country Muslims that went on
>a rampage posted on social
>media indicating their hatred for
>this country. That would fall
>under not supporting this Democracy.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
+1

I agree with bobcat again 100 percent. I find it offensive that people march down the streets of Salt lake on Veterans Day carrying the Mexican flag. Hey feel free to go to Mexico and carry that flag all you want to. This is not Mexico this is e United States. Brave men and woman died so that we have rights and freedom in this country. I think it is very simple. If you don't like it here go back to where ever you came from.

One thing about it, the beaners were here before you were so when they take it back it's not like they stole it. either way the native americans are screwed, the beaners will have the numbers and the Nazi's have control. muslims are the least of my concern.

Unwanted Immigrants bashing unwanted immigrants is one of my favorite hypocrite comedy sketches.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hey RELH . I don't think we could be that lucky ! It's people like togwotee that usually keep me away from the political talks. I agree with you about the refugee issue. If they can not be vetted they don't come here . And like 1911 said people who are victims of crimes committed by people who are not here legally have a right to be bitter and ticked off !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom