Thoughts on Wyoming commissioner tags

Not sure what you're looking for Miller, but when I looked at the list of recipients I was surprised at how many non-hunting or non-conservation organizations receive the tags. I'd like to see all money raised go back to conservation/habitat protection.

Oak

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-06 AT 07:25AM (MST)[p]Yeh Oak, that was one of the interesting things I noticed. I didn't read the list for 2006, but remember from a few years ago there were tags donated to many orginizations with no hunting or habitat improvement affiliation.

Not so sure that big game tags should be used to support the local fire department, 4-H club or a pre-school.

Eight available tags for each commissioner seems to be too much for me, but this is a Wyoming issues. Just curious how folks from WY feel about this donation of tags to commissioners.

OK, I had to look at the list again. Good money rasied for the Lil' Rascal preschool -- tag will be sold on ebay for at least $7K. Nice little chunk of change in my opinion, but at least it goes back to support wildli..., woops, improve habita..., woops, never mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom