thoughts?

justr_86

Long Time Member
I got this in an email from an anti today....

5409_facebook_46365857.jpg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Did Ransom send you that e-mail?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I think Carrie did mention a couple of them problems!

Not to worry though justr!

I'll be there when I'm needed!:D

"Yeah? So what?"... creepy, another Mosnar wannabe.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'm with wiz on this one......

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Maybe feddoc can give you a few ideas on how to mess with them since he has a doctorate degree in psychology or something like that.

I would send them lots of pics of dead animals for their own enjoyment of course. Or would that be out of line?

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

you would think we would fit right in with the dumbocrate party agenda

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

>Did Ransom send you that e-mail?
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

overton told me that poster is on the wall at the clubhouse. can anybody else comfirm this.

First of all that does not come from a text book. Second, like most leftist propoganda, they associate sexuality with identity. They can not seperate the two. They can not realize that there is more to life than what people like to do with each other's genitals. That is true psychological disfunction. An identity crisis so great that sexuality invades all corners of your life, so that finaly you can no longer make accurate judgements in life, including private, public, and political decision making. Therefore if you want to attack someone you believe their identity to be as fragile as your own and you attack their sexual ego. I would be willing to bet if the person tried to attack you in a physical way the first place they would go for would be your genitals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom