Three C CWMU

JuddCT

Anyone hunt this CWMU (Deer/Elk)? I'm assuming they also sale landowner CWMU tags? I'm looking at saving over the next couple of years to purchase one and wanted to get some information on price and experiences anyone has had. Feel free to pm.

Thanks

elk its pretty good but not great, you can do better on a le wasatch tag as you have more property to hunt. Deer you can do a little better than the general hunt. I wouldnt pay much for the tag...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

$12,000.00 is what he wanted for bull tag 2 years ago not sure what he charges on deer but i would not waste my money on deer in that area anyway

also pay close attention to property bounderys there are other property owners there and they are tired of them shooting animals on their property and anyone caught tresspassing will be prosecuted

Everytime I have hunted on the 3C, I have had a great time, Jerry knows where his boundaries are and stays in them from what I have seen, I have gone after cow elk but have seen some wonderful animals on the property, deer, elk, and moose.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom