ToDrinkOrNotToDrink?

This may surprise you but mark me in the yes column. But only a little. Going out with some really good friends and I bet religion doesn't even get discussed. :)

A 1/2 frozen Mt Dew will probably as good as it gets for me,
Waited all year for this night,I can taste that Dew now!

I am walking across the street here to have dinner and party hard.....then they can roll me back across the street (cul de sac) to my yard then it is up to the wife to get me inside the house before I freeze to death.

Brian

I already bought my Coors Light longnecks....20 of 'em. I won't drink all of them but it's always nice to pass a few out. My wife will have a couple sour apple Smirnoffs...she's a light weight. We're heading to some friends house around the block where their will be several other families with their kids. We all have kids about the same ages, works out well. I hope you all have a good time and remember that taking a taxi could save you a ton of money and jail time!

Steve

Not me! Going on 13 years and tonight is not the night i'm going to change that.

If you're going out and about this evening, be careful! New Years Eve, we always called it Amateur Nite!!

Joey

Off to church for a pot luck and to watch a movie and then back home for a beer or 2. Going Ice fishing in the AM.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

None for me 5 Years tonight for me and I'm not touching that stuff again. Happy New Year to all :)Drinking or not

WTFWMAJD? (What The F Would Manny And Jesus Do?)
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

One glass of wine with dinner, most every night. That's all. How else can I get through the Campfire Forum?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

pilgrim

Am allergic to it; almost 4 yrs. now.

Although after going through manny's post, I may just reconsider J/K

Happy New Year, All...

pilgrim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom