TRAGIC....PLEASE HELP

marley

Very Active Member
Late last night I got the horrible news that my cousin suddenly passed away after giving birth to her 5th baby. She was the most Christlike person I have ever had the honor of knowing. Her death has left her husband Brett with 5 little kids to raise on his own. The baby is in the NICU and time will tell how she will pull through. With the amount of time she was without oxygen the doctors don't know how much damage to her brain was done. Brett is a fellow avid hunter with 3 boys that he leads around the hills. He could use the MM crowd to help him. If you can donate anything at all, even a few bucks, I know that it would be greatly appreciated. You can donate at the link below.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-f...knows-no-bounds-/281811#.VJiDifgjgXk.facebook

7440stephanie.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-14 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]Oh my gosh, what a tragedy, especially at Christmas!

Donation sent!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-14 AT 11:59PM (MST)[p]Tragic, for sure. I have no words that can appropriately express the heart ache this little family must feel for the lose of their Mother and wife. I can not even imagine. May they find comfort some how, some way.

DC

Sorry to hear it marley!

Tough Deal right there for sure!

Donation sent!

I challenge all MM'ers that can give a little at this Sad time to do so!

Best Wishes for the Family!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Prayers sent.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

People must be getting the word out as they are over 1/2 way to their goal Keep it going guys!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-14 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]thank you guys so much. Your kindness means so much to this family. They are great people that have spent much of their lives serving so many people in so many ways. I am so happy to see others serving them. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you. Hug your families tight.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-14 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p]Thanks for all who donated to this family.

Marley, I read your cousins obituary in the paper. Her funeral is Monday in Mantua. What a great lady. Prayers sent out to her family.

Glad to see so many people have donated to the cause...

Thanks for the link. And God bless...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom