trail cam help

H

hunter34

Has anyone used these trail cameras? Bushnell Trail Sentry 5.0 MP Trail Camera with Night Vision or MOULTRIE Game Spy D-55 Digital Hunting Trail Game Camera 5.0 MP w/ LCD Display. Looking in to a couple how are these and other suggestions would be great!

If I were you, I wouldn't look in to them. They will snap a picture of your face! It's better to approach from the side.

I use the Bushnell's. I have some of the older ones and one of the new HD's. It is the trophy cam HD. I like it because they fit in the same lock box. I have a older moultree that got smashed this year from a cow rubbing it on a tree. Cracked the led so it is done when the batteries runs out. So the lock boxes are not only for people but cows, bears and such. I ran a few of my Bushnell all year long around our property. The batteries went out the last week of April after running from May the year before. So it almost went a full year. This was at 9200 feet and some really cold weather.

Nice video Big John thanks for posting it worked well, hopefully it was you that was able to kill that nice bull.

>Nice video Big John thanks for
>posting it worked well, hopefully
>it was you that was
>able to kill that nice
>bull.

Nope we where hoping he would make it just a few more weeks. He went 355 2/8 with 13 inches of broken horn

I have been using the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD and really like it. Here is a video I got with my Trophy Cam HD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom