Trail Cam Pics of 6X7 bull

cowslayer

Hey Just wanted to share some of our success with the Trail Cameras over the 4th of July... What do you guesstimate this bull to score... Not a giant but a good looking bull.

Cdy00112.jpg

Maybe a little too close up..

Cdy00116.jpg

a good look at his profile.

Cdy00119.jpg

Cdy00124.jpg

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

That bull looks exactly like the bull I got on film that we have been watching for awhile. But he is not a bad bull at all.

Hey CowSlayer!

Can you send me some Coordinates?

I'd like to get a little better look at him!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-12 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]Good looking bull for sure! I would guess 335-340??

That bull will put a little more length on his main beam and I cant see him going less than 350..dang nice bull!!

Very cool. That is an awesome spot you have. I agree with other's, no less then mid 340's. Good luck!!!

what unit did u find that bull on because ive got a bull that looks identical to that one that ive caught on trail cameras also wasatch

ill bet that bull will finsh 350 ish.. awesme bull . you would be dumb to pass on him iunless you got a true giant spotted.

Chris,
I thought he was a good bull when we looked at him in the little viewfinder of Chad's camera on Saturday, and the bigger pictures only confirm it. He has awesome thirds and still has about a month to add more inches. The extra is awesome and adds character. I definitely think he will be a 350 class bull-a definite first day shooter on that unit for sure.

It was a fun couple days up there! Hopefully he sticks around so we can see his growth over the next bit.

Here is a picture that I thought was funny... It's almost as if he was posing for a picture. I think I can see him sticking his tongue out at me.

Cdy00107.jpg

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom