Trailcam Abuse

Pinetree

I guess someone really didn't want their picture taken. Or had some built up anger and decided to take it out on my trailcam.

6929720170528084710.jpg

414220170528084722.jpg

9825520170528084946.jpg

I Didn't know that was Yours!:D

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>I guess someone really didn't want
>their picture taken. Or had
>some built up anger and
>decided to take it out
>on my trailcam.
>
>
6929720170528084710.jpg

>
>
414220170528084722.jpg

>
>
9825520170528084946.jpg

Why didn't they just cut the cable and take it? That seems like the logical thing a utard would do. Not break it just to break it

>>I guess someone really didn't want
>>their picture taken. Or had
>>some built up anger and
>>decided to take it out
>>on my trailcam.
>>
>>
6929720170528084710.jpg

>>
>>
414220170528084722.jpg

>>
>>
9825520170528084946.jpg

>
>
>Why didn't they just cut the
>cable and take it? That
>seems like the logical thing
>a utard would do. Not
>break it just to break
>it

Don't know if You've ever Noticed or Not?

TARDS do Break stuff just to Break it!

It Should be Mandatory to Carve your name in the Tree Right above your Trail-Cam!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

What in the world did they even use to do that to it????

Maybe it was a Squatch!!! and you finally had proof of his existence so he had to take care of it. LOL

That sucks though. Freaking Tools.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I don't like 'em at all (trail cams).

I'd never destroy someone's property but I sure want to! Evidently someone couldn't resist the urge like I do when I see one.

It's an abuse and invasion of privacy and I consider them junk in the woods used by techie dudes who think it's "their spot" if they throw up a camera.

There, I got that off my chest.

Carry on and feel free to use them, at your risk of course, evidently.

Zeke

Zeke, you took the words right out of my mouth. It does get irritating to look up and see one (or more) of these gadgets at every damn water hole I find. That said, I wouldn't destroy or steal one because I hate thieves worse than just about anything.

>I don't like 'em at all
>(trail cams).
>
>I'd never destroy someone's property but
>I sure want to! Evidently
>someone couldn't resist the urge
>like I do when I
>see one.
>
>It's an abuse and invasion of
>privacy and I consider them
>junk in the woods used
>by techie dudes who think
>it's "their spot" if they
>throw up a camera.
>
>There, I got that off my
>chest.
>
>Carry on and feel free to
>use them, at your risk
>of course, evidently.
>
>Zeke

Come on Zeke!

Tell us what you really do to them!:D:D:D

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

This was on private property so I pretty much new what happened before I posted it on mm. I've had a tcam overlooking this same area since 2013 and have never had any issues until now.

So Zeke, are you against tcams or just anything in general that gives one person an edge over another?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-17 AT 06:37PM (MST)[p]I don't think anyone would argue that someone can not do what they want on private property.

Or that they can not put one up on public land,, but that does not make people like seeing them all over public land.

Is the one that got trashed the kind that you set at home and watch on your computer or the kind you have to actually walk out side and retrieve the contents from it?

Is the one that got trashed the kind that you set at home and watch on your computer or the kind you have to actually walk out side and retrieve the contents from it?

I have to go physically check the camera each time I go, whats frustrating is the snow had just finally melted enough to go check this camera. I had left it up since last November so I was excited to see what was on it. By the looks of the tree around the tcam I had missed getting there by only a few days before who ever decided they wanted to see what was on it more than I did.

>This was on private property so
>I pretty much new what
>happened before I posted it
>on mm. I've had
>a tcam overlooking this same
>area since 2013 and have
>never had any issues until
>now.
>
>So Zeke, are you against tcams
>or just anything in general
>that gives one person an
>edge over another?

Hey Pinetree!

Rumor has it Zeke got Caught with His Pants Down!:D:D:D

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>Is the one that got trashed
>the kind that you set
>at home and watch on
>your computer or the kind
>you have to actually walk
>out side and retrieve the
>contents from it?
>
>I have to go physically check
>the camera each time I
>go, whats frustrating is the
>snow had just finally melted
>enough to go check this
>camera. I had left
>it up since last November
>so I was excited to
>see what was on it.
> By the looks of
>the tree around the tcam
>I had missed getting there
>by only a few days
>before who ever decided they
>wanted to see what was
>on it more than I
>did.

Did they take the SD card? And was this on the nebo unit? For some reason, the nebo is the only place I've ever had a camera stolen, broken, SD cards taken out of them, batteries removed, ##### put over the cam or or mud on the lenses so they won't take pics, or attempted theft. Anywhere else, people leave them alone. Sad thing is, even if you know exactly who messed with it or broke it, unless it's on private property, they cops wont touch it. So you are leaving them there at your own risk...

I think it was the Mountain man ? Did he get out ? Although it looks like the card was removed from the bottom. I think he beat the cameras up and left the card in.
Don't use that locking cable. That vertical line is a dead give away. My boys can't find mine cameras even when I tell them where they are. :) I just use a locked box screwed to the tree. But they are generally off the beaten paths.
There is no need to destroy peoples property. I use to leave stuff on the mountain back in the days. I felt it was safer then being in the city. But I guess thats not the case anymore. That's really to bad.

The only cameras of mine that get violated are by bears. What is it about Utards? The perp might be the Democrat with political asspirations who sexually harassed those 7 women. Word on the street is that he hates conservative women and trail cameras.

>The only cameras of mine that
>get violated are by bears.
>What is it about Utards?
>The perp might be the
>Democrat with political asspirations who
>sexually harassed those 7 women.
>Word on the street is
>that he hates conservative women
>and trail cameras.

Them Trail Cams got Him in Trouble!

That & Being a Democrat!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

I hate every camera that I see. I would never break or steal one but I'd be happy if an emp destroyed them all. I don't enjoy my public land experience nearly as much when I end up getting my pic taken. I also don't feel right hunting in an area where someone leaves a camera or tree stand.

On private property I think they're great. Those who trespass should be looking over their shoulder all the time worrying about being on candid camera.-----SS

>So Zeke, are you against tcams
>or just anything in general
>that gives one person an
>edge over another?

Just trail cameras! Well, I'm sure there are other things but the cams bug me the most for reasons already stated!

Obviously you feel differently than me and that's your right. They're a legal devise so you may use them and you should expect others to respect your rights too...like I do. That doesn't mean I have to like them or everything they represent! That's my right and opinion too.

Have a nice day,
Zeke

> Hey Pinetree!
>
>Rumor has it Zeke got Caught
>with His Pants Down!:D:D:D
>
>
>
>
>

So? What else is new?
My pants are down every chance I get and I'm fine if someone wants a pic!!! LOL

Zeke

>Zeke, you took the words right
>out of my mouth. It
>does get irritating to look
>up and see one (or
>more) of these gadgets at
>every damn water hole I
>find. That said, I wouldn't
>destroy or steal one because
>I hate thieves worse than
>just about anything.

So true! I hate thieves and dudes who destroy other's personal property way more than I hate the cams.

Zeke

But Remember!

This is the USA where People get Paid to Watch People that are Watching You!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

Of all the miles hiked, I've only seen 2 other TCs that belonged to someone else. I always just wave at them as it takes my pic. Doesn't bother me at all. But, again it's not like those cameras were near any road. They had to hike at least an hour to hang them. Sorry about your camera. Douche bags.

YBO,

You have never spent much time on the Paunsaugunt then. They are at every bit of water. At least just before the hunt and during the hunt. Gad! I hate those things - guess I'll buy a couple.

>YBO,
>
>You have never spent much time
>on the Paunsaugunt then.
>They are at every bit
>of water. At least
>just before the hunt and
>during the hunt. Gad!
> I hate those things
>- guess I'll buy a
>couple.

I'll Bet YBO has Spent Time on the Paunsagunt!

And I'd also Bet He Didn't Shoot No PISSCUTTER while He was there!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

As far as I know, I have only lost mine to thieves, but I don't do lock boxes. I just buy cheap cameras and try to hide them really well or put them super high, ect. If someone hikes that far in or climbs that high and still had to take it, them oh well, and karma will get them.

Freakin jerks man... they were sure fun to use a few years ago when you didn't have to worry about each one getting stolen. I put them up in some nasty places and am still surprised to see them there when I return. If it's close to a road or popular I don't bother.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-17 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]I just hung a camera today in a steep and remote place on the Wasatch with no lock box. If some one wants it bad enough to steal it then I guess I'll be out $79. That's why I buy cheap cameras.

-Hawkeye-

I always figured that this tcam box was lucky to have survived a wildfire(tcam did not), but its luck finally ran out I guess.

25458img2563.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom