Trijicon commercial? I'm an elk hunter,(rifle)September?

flyingbrass

Trijicon Commercial????
I would like to know where they guy claims to hunt elk with a rifle during the month of September because I'd like to go with him! I know there are a few options but I'd like a complete list. The commercial makes it sound like it's no big deal to hunt elk with a rifle in September and I am calling their bluff.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

Well!

TARDville is one place it happens!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

Most western states have a september rifle season. Most are quite limited though. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Chip

You can hunt the wilderness elk hunts in sept with a rifle in MT with an over the counter tag.....BUT you cant hunt with electronic devices on your rifle!

Just saying he made it sound like it was a common occurence when I believe it to not be a common thing. I know about the wilderness MT thing but it is low success and I got point in Utah for the same thing but it's a longshot.
I went to WY last year on an early hunt but it was OCT 1 which I thought was early.

flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

>Just saying he made it sound
>like it was a common
>occurence when I believe it
>to not be a common
>thing. I know about the
>wilderness MT thing but it
>is low success and I
>got point in Utah for
>the same thing but it's
>a longshot.
>I went to WY last year
>on an early hunt but
>it was OCT 1 which
>I thought was early.
>
>flyingbrass
>cold dead hands
>NRA Life Member

I know guys with horses that have killed a camp full of elk on that hunt every year since I was a kid,low success is a direct result of lazy hunters,the elk are there but your going to work for them.

On Colorado RFW tags I think you can hunt with a rifle from sept through December????

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom