tripod recommendation

stevie

After scouting this weekend for my upcoming deer hunt, I finally decided to spend the money and get a good lightweight tripod to mount my binos on. Since I only saw two does I figure that I will need to do some serious glassing.

Any recommendations?

I went with the vortex summit ss-p. Very happy with it so far. Very light weight sturdy and easy to use. It isn't tall enough to use standing straight up though. Perfect for hiking and sitting onvridges all day.

I went with the Vortex. The price on the Outsdoorsmans was a little to steep. I played around with it while helping a friend scout last weekend. I like it a lot. Can't wait to use it in two weeks on my deer hunt!

Thanks again for all the responses.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom