Tripod????

I have decided to upgrade my "truck" tripod finally and was looking for some suggestions for a good tripod that someone has experience with and likes-

Weight is not really an issue, I will keep this in my truck/short packs (I have a lightweight tri-pod already), I am 6'2" and have a strait eye piece so need a tripod that will be plenty high enough for me to see through without bending/squatting, I also would like a tripod that will stand hold up and not shake every time a breeze picks up, Durability would be nice or someone who will stand behind it......I really would like to keep it under 2 benjimans as well.......

Thoughts??????

Thanks ahead of time.....

Manfrotto.

I think the model is 155 but not sure. I have one and it is solid and very stable but not light.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Vortex has a nice carbon fiber tripod that is one of the best values you are going to find. If you dont care about the wieght you can go to thier metal one and save a few bucks. Cbx kit and the Stx kit

i got a manfrotto 700rc2190cxv3 carbon fiber it's nice but i think it was about 250 i got it at optics for birding they have a lot of nice stuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom