Trolls not being banned

fireball77

Long Time Member
I sent Tristate a pm asking him to ignore my posts, because I would be doing the same with anything he posts( meaning anything past what has been posted ) , and here is the lunatics response .

"You just ignored my post by posting on my thread?????????"
Don't post on his thread fellas, it grow his ever so small ego. ( tps)

"Do you have an issue you would like to talk to me about regarding narcotics?"
NO BUT IT SEEMS HE IS OFF HIS !!!

I" never went looking for you so what in your ego makes you think I am looking for you now
NEVER ASKED IF HE DID , JUST TIRED OF HIS INSANE physcobabble

I'm still scratching my head trying to make sense of his lunacy.

So I ask why is he still here , others have been banned for less ????

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-16 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]I want you to tell these people specifically what I did to YOU that makes you think I should be banned.

You are trolling my thread right now and I don't think you should be banned. You PM'd me. I have never once ever gone looking for you.

So why should I be banned. Don't just cop out and say I am a troll. Actually point to something I did to you.

I would like to have a civil discussion with you about this. If you think you can't have a civil discussion then I think it would be best to move back to PMs but hopefully you remain civil.

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-16
>AT 03:06?PM (MST)

>
>I want you to tell these
>people specifically what I did
>to YOU that makes you
>think I should be banned.
>
>
>You are trolling my thread right
>now and I don't think
>you should be banned.
>You PM'd me. I
>have never once ever gone
>looking for you.
>
>So why should I be banned.
> Don't just cop out
>and say I am a
>troll. Actually point to
>something I did to you.
>
>
>I would like to have a
>civil discussion with you about
>this. If you think
>you can't have a civil
>discussion then I think it
>would be best to move
>back to PMs but hopefully
>you remain civil.

Tristate you built big fire cooked self

2311idiot.jpg

Dv Have You Ever Tried AYTHING But Tuna? ...I MEAN The Tuna has been picked on for years , branch out and try the troll meat , its in season isn't it .

Well like everything else Fireball has posted against me this one was baseless too and she can't defend her position just more name calling.

I like Tuna a lot, but I will try most anything once. Hope to come home with a mix bag. Did some one say Troll then someone chime in. HMMM I must have missed something. How about them Bears!!

DZ

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-16 AT 11:05PM (MST)[p]>>LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-16
>>AT 03:06?PM (MST)

>>
>>I want you to tell these
>>people specifically what I did
>>to YOU that makes you
>>think I should be banned.
>>
>>
>>You are trolling my thread right
>>now and I don't think
>>you should be banned.
>>You PM'd me. I
>>have never once ever gone
>>looking for you.
>>
>>So why should I be banned.
>> Don't just cop out
>>and say I am a
>>troll. Actually point to
>>something I did to you.
>>
>>
>>I would like to have a
>>civil discussion with you about
>>this. If you think
>>you can't have a civil
>>discussion then I think it
>>would be best to move
>>back to PMs but hopefully
>>you remain civil.
>
>
>Tristate you built big fire cooked
>self
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Most men can't handle fire

I've always said Overton, if you want to annoy someone tell them a lie. If you want to absolutely infuriate someone tell them the truth.

Put me down as a Troll. I love to troll.....for salmon. In fact I did it yesterday and will probably troll today too.

I am sorry that the troll has now infected the campfire forum. He has apparently grown tired of the general forum and is looking for new friends. Tristate is a like a bad rash that keeps spreading.

-Hawkeye-

Yep Hawkeye and unless you kill the source of that rash (ban in this instance) it will just keep spreading!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-16 AT 09:25AM (MST)[p]Hahahahahaha. That's it topgun that's how a good government employee handles descent.

This one is for you.

cheers

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-16 AT 12:33PM (MST)[p]>Hahahahahaha. That's it topgun that's
>how a good government employee
>handles descent.
>
>This one is for you.
>
>
>
>cheers

Instead of trolling on here all the time you should go learn how to mount a duck! The one on the net the guy has posted that you screwed up and then won't give him any satisfaction is a disaster with not a color on it that matches the photo of it when it was freshly shot. Funny how you don't like government employees of which I haven't been for over 14 years since I retired, the military, our Police, etc. Is there anything you do like other than trolling this site and pissing everyone off because you're damn good at what I mentioned. A&M must be real proud of you, LOL! Here's one customer and Ben's response and it sounds very familiar with the BS he posts on this site all the time:

DON'T take your hard earned trophy mounts to Ben Cromeens at Tri-State Taxidermy. Whether it is a Safari animal or North American, He is over priced for average quality mounts. There are many more accredited taxidermist in the Houston and surrounding area that will take a lot better care of your mount for a much more reasonable price. I took my couple of mounts there this year because of the convenient location for me... NEVER AGAIN.

Business Response:
Good thing I have been so busy puting my competition out of business that they have time now to make up stories and post them on the internet. Does Yellowpages.com actually expect to have any credibility when they post libel? I can't wait for them to cold call me again and ask if I want to spend money with them.

I gotta agree trust ate should took a deep look in the mirror and realize his thinking is far out and maybe step back and look at what he says.
I don't know if it's boredom or what but he sure like to argue weird ideas

>Who is this Tristate person?

Ben Cromeens and he owns Tristate Taxidermy in Houston, TX, thus his username!

Topgun you give the internet waaaay to much credibility. If you want to engage in hearsay knock yourself out. I ain't loosing any sleep over it.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-16 AT 11:53AM (MST)[p]>Topgun you give the internet waaaay
>to much credibility. If
>you want to engage in
>hearsay knock yourself out.
>I ain't loosing any sleep
>over it.

LOL! Would you like me to find and post a picture of that shitty duck I'm talking about that was done in your shop and the colors are so far off from the real thing that it looks like it was done by an amateur. Maybe it was done by an amateur in your shop that you're paying minimum wage so you can go on your hunts because you can't be doing all the work in a thriving taxi business and be on the net trolling as much as you are!

>I've always said Overton, if you
>want to annoy someone tell
>them a lie. If
>you want to absolutely infuriate
>someone tell them the truth.
>

Actually I believe teddy Roosevelt said that but it went like this
He wrote:
To anger a conservative lie to him
To anger a liberal tell him the truth

>>I've always said Overton, if you
>>want to annoy someone tell
>>them a lie. If
>>you want to absolutely infuriate
>>someone tell them the truth.
>>

>Actually I believe teddy Roosevelt said that but it went >like this
>He wrote:
>To anger a conservative lie to him
>To anger a liberal tell him the truth

Maybe Tristate wrote Malenia Trump's speech for her too. A little plagiarism here, a little plagiarism there...

>Taxidermist have a huge disconnect with
>their clients it's sickening. Maybe
>triturd should read the tale
>of two cities.

Take a look at his thread about his mount on the General Forum and the post I put up and you'll see how he treated another customer about a lousy job on a wood duck! The guy is a joke!

Post away Topgun. I really don't care. We do over six hundred projects a year. A couple each year don't make the client happy. Sometimes I can rectify it and sometimes I can't but all of them get to say whatever they want about me on the internet. And I don't sit and cry and tell everyone they are "trolls" and I don't sit and bug the moderators of forums and say they should be kicked off.

I just get back to work. I'll be here tomorrow for the customers who need work done, not for internet gossipers who don't know anything about my business.

Second troll has now Hijacked. I don't eat Beef (very much) Elk is what is for dinner. Then Tuna is for lunch.

DZ

>Sorry you were dissatisfied. I really
>liked your bird.
>
>Cheers.

I think he literally gave the customer "the bird" with that little ditty, LOL!

Germans traded several million Jews for millions more Muslims and yall are going to get Topgun.

Enjoy.

I might Overton. It has been awhile. Been reading Wilbur smith books lately. Try When the Lion Feeds. Pretty cool.

>Put me down as a Troll.
>I love to troll.....for salmon.
>In fact I did it
>yesterday and will probably troll
>today too.

Stay off my place at Shelter Cove plick

2311idiot.jpg

I think that tri should realize that nobody wants to hear him. No matter what he thinks. Are there legitimate problems in this world? Yes regarding law enforcement? Yes. Coming from someone that lives very close to a city with one of the worse reps. But law enforcement do what they feel necessary for the most part and justified or unjustified most likely dos so in their best interest. But as small as he and his mind is does not realize that nothing other than his ego or thoughts of being bigger than someone else will be solved on a forum.

>I think that tri should realize
>that nobody wants to hear
>him. No matter what he
>thinks. Are there legitimate problems
>in this world? Yes regarding
>law enforcement? Yes. Coming from
>someone that lives very close
>to a city with one
>of the worse reps. But
>law enforcement do what they
>feel necessary for the most
>part and justified or unjustified
>most likely dos so in
>their best interest. But as
>small as he and his
>mind is does not realize
>that nothing other than his
>ego or thoughts of being
>bigger than someone else will
>be solved on a forum.
>

Exactly, and that last post of his about Jews and Muslims is a good example that all he's doing is building his post count with drivel and BS!

>>Put me down as a Troll.
>>I love to troll.....for salmon.
>>In fact I did it
>>yesterday and will probably troll
>>today too.
>
>Stay off my place at Shelter
>Cove plick
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Okay, I'll stay off your place at Shelter Cove.....what's left of it.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-16 AT 09:57PM (MST)[p]You should know something about dumpsters after eating out of one for several years now, sfw song boy.

Travis ...dont do it stay strong !!!.

Was that you at East canyou today with the pink pole and the inner tube ???;)

>Travis ...dont do it stay strong
>!!!.
>
>Was that you at East canyou
>today with the pink pole
>and the inner tube ???;)
>

Pink pole huh! I hope it wasn't him and he better not bring any pink rifles to my camp this year or he will be banished to the back 40, LOL! Hey fireball77; Mr. Trollstate was on the General Forum today and told everyone I had occasional psychotic episodes and he never knew what would bring them out. I fired back that every one of his posts could be considered psychotic babble, LOL! The dude has a major problem and if anyone needs to go see a shrink it's him!

>Travis ...dont do it stay strong
>!!!.
>
>Was that you at East canyou
>today with the pink pole
>and the inner tube ???;)
>

Yes that was me. Don't act like you don't know me!

I think that maybe I posted 4 times in the last 5 years? Despite that I am an avid reader and enjoy the group that participates here.

But this tristate person is something else...

How does an ego that big even fit into a vehicle/house/warehouse/or even Texas? I can't imagine what it would be like to work for this person or heaven forbid, have them as a member of the family.

Maybe this will help...

"Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Fortunately we are spared the "seductive behavior".

Until next time,
Coyotebuster08

Inappropriate seductive behavior! That's awesome. I always wanted to be seductive. What's the difference between appropriate and inappropriate seductive? Either way it sounds cool. I may have to go to the bar tonight. I have all kinds of new found confidence I didn't have before. Thanks coyote.

Yep. Just went on my first Jog since back surgery two years ago. Looks like I will be up for a bit. The ticker thinks it is going to explode.

DZ

>TRAVIS I COULDN'T SEE ,YOUR VERY
>WHITE LEGS WERE BLINDING ME
>

I think he uses Audrey's razor on those slick legs of his fireball77, LOL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom