Trump declassifies Documents

Boskee

Long Time Member
well our little liberal friends asked for declassification and in the interest of bipartisanship President Trump has ordered some documents declassified. I'm sure this should appease them to no end. One can only imagine all the things he's been hiding from them......

you're about to bigmouth.....I have no doubt it won't impress you though...

you are a true believer....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Dude you're about to discover that the predicate for the original investigation was fraudulent......and that right there is checkmate. Everything else is going to be gravy and at some point you're going to have to admit your party duped you and has lied and defrauded the American public for more than 2 years. You need to try to open your mind on this because in reality it works for the betterment of this country. Bad apples are bad apples and while I know you push us for the hell of it when it comes down to the truth I know you side with what's right. I've seen you defend the police too many times to know otherwise. This goes way beyond simple politics and laws were broken and peoples rights were violated and they allowed things to go too far.

This will be the 3rd republican investigation into it. good luck.

Let's test you bosgeek. you seem pretty confident. today Trump said Comey and McCabe committed treason . $100 says they do not convict either. you and me chump, yes or no . the orange jebus is never wrong isn't that right? how can you lose ?

You'll never pay you're another Stoney but it'll be worth a bathide to flush you from the forum.

Let's go, right now. well ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON May-23-19 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]I'll bet you that Comey and McCabe are found to not have followed proper FBI procedure on the fisa applications and /or Clinton investigation. So big mouth do we have a bet and let's make it $1000.00. That way we'll not only discredit you but your fake media sources you depend on too. So man up azzhat it's about whether they broke the procedures not what they're charged with.

Fat chance loser. I said conviction. Trump has already declared them traitors you must thing I'm as stupid as you to bet on " they're bad m'kay . that could mean anything and it means nothing.

Conviction. if they broke the law there should be a conviction. yes or no ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Not really moron they could have reached an agreement to resign or retire so as to not have to forfeit retirement......and face a public trial or disciplinary actions. They did have years of good service prior to falling off the wagon......See Skippy you're dumber than you thought. It happens everyday in government jobs when wrong doing is found. But then you just fire Pedro at will and don't have to comply with all the regulations in bumpkinville.

Here's a tweet last night from Adam Schiff. Now transparency is Un-American......HMMM if they did everything by the book why would they have anything to hide?

Wait.......Isn't this one of the same guys that accused Barr of not being transparent by not releasing the full Mueller report when law prohibited him from doing so. Hmmmm

Here's his tweet

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff called Attorney General William Barr?s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe ?un-American? in a Thursday night tweet.

?While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,? Schiff wrote. ?The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.?

If the Barr/Durham investigation ever gets serious, I want to count, BY THEIR OWN DEFINITION, how many times they obstruct justice. It's going to be so beautiful.

Anyone who thinks such a hypothetical investigation of Democratic candidates would be wrong should feel the same way about the investigation of the campaign of Republican candidate Trump in 2016.

It is vital that Barr investigate the origins of the counterintelligence operation and law enforcement investigation that was mounted against Trump and his campaign.

Barr must determine if there was real, verified, credible evidence that justified opening the investigation. The FBI also must explain why ? if it actually had such evidence ? it didn't immediately brief candidate Trump that the Russian government was targeting his campaign.

In a statement released by the White House, press secretary Sarah Sanders said the memo issued by President Trump ?will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.?

Sanders is absolutely right. The only way for the American public to know whether federal law enforcement and intelligence officials acted in a completely ethical, professional manner or for partisan purposes is with complete disclosure and full transparency.

This is why it was so bizarre when Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., accused Trump and the attorney general in a tweet of conspiring to ?weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies. The cover-up has entered a new and dangerous phase.?

Cover-up? Does Schiff understand the meaning of the term?

Schiff?s cover-up charge makes no sense. The Trump memo calls for uncovering more information ? not covering anything up. A presidential order to declassify and make public all information connected to a particular investigation is the exact opposite of a cover-up.

And it's ironic that some of the same Democrats demanding the release of the full unredacted Mueller report ? including legally protected information presented to grand juries and classified national security information ? are now attacking the president for wanting to release more information about the origins of the Mueller problem.

If anyone can be accused of a cover-up it is Schiff and other critics of the president's memo that calls for more public disclosure. Opposing the president's call to uncover more information is by definition a cover-up.

Ever since Trump was elected, pretty much everything the Democrats say, or think, is 180 degrees from reality.

The rats all of a sudden don't like the rules & laws that they broke and ignored - and now they are crying that they might have to live with the consequences.

if you ever wonder what the the left is up to......just listen to what they are acusing of the right of doing......

ttp://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So I'm never going to get bet on der fuhrer's disgusting accusations ever resulting in a conviction am I ?

You sorry azz chumps. you know he's a corrupt lying creep and you still won't get off your knees.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

DUD So let's bet I'll bet you $1000.00 that your hero Adam Schiff won't present irrefutable proof that Trump conspired with the Russians to make him win in the next 2 weeks. Hey what have you got to lose he's been claiming he has it for the last 2 years......... SO DUMBDUMB do we have a bet?

After all you've investigated the man for 2.5 years and your guy found him innocent and now's the time for Schiff to come forward since he's got the goods and called the man a traitor. Why put the American people through it. Come on DUMBDUMB.

So put up or shut up Blow Hard.............

Now john Brennan's upset about the fact Trump declassified the documents.....Why is it all the guys that accused Barr of not being transparent enough with 98% of the Mueller Investigation released are now opposed to looking at what caused the investigation in the first place......HMMMMM

So why are they opposed..... What do they have to hide if everything was done lawfully......

here's the link

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom