Turkey fever.

C

coyote456

Call me crazy but I've already been up spotting turks and im pumped for the toms I've been seeing anybody else have the fever

One of my boys got his LE tag in the mail today...
We've been taking pictures for 2 weeks.

These two birds are both cool.
956100_2986.jpg

5790100_3005.jpg

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

My son and I both got our LE tags in the mail yesterday as well. Im excited because it will be my sons first turkey hunt. Ive got a few picked out that will look good on his wall. Ive got gobbler fever and we still have two months.

Drew nothing in Utah this year but will be going to Arizona. Just love hunting those birds in the spring.

Still! If you hunted elk before this a scaled down version. You follow them into there gobbling, set up, and call them in.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom