Turkey pictures,,Spring hunts coming!

goofyelk

Very Active Member
Time to start planing turkey hunts,,My 14 year old drew this year.
He's already harvested 2 Tom's with a shogun,,,
Tried hard last year with his bow on the general hunt.
Went empty..
He gets to try this year early,,Going to go bow again.
Here's a few we are watching....Took these pics this morning.
6536tr1.jpg

7510tr3.jpg

6217tr5.jpg

1157tr6.jpg

2746tr7.jpg

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I hear ya Robb, funny how they stand on one leg when its
cold like that....
Just got back from taking a few more pics today..here ya go.
3006bt1.jpg

886bt2.jpg

9143bt3.jpg

8722bt4.jpg

5091bt5.jpg

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Great pics! Hoping my son draws again and my wife can draw for her 1st turkey hunt! Good luck to your son this time around!

Thanks for sharing goofy---.

Something tells me this last band of storms will have them turkeys looking for higher ground!

You be safe out filming.

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom