Uh Oh!!! Sorry Stinky!!!

OpeningDay

If this is true, I sure hope there is another monster up there waiting for you. I read this off another site.

"So who is the lucky guy that shot the beast of a bull on the dutton. I got an email with some pictures, looks like a beast, split seconds and a huge sword. Just wondering?? "

I hope thats not the bull that you have had your heart set on. If so you might want to find another one PDQ. I hope that someone posts some picture of him. I dont feel like I should since I am not even sure of the hunter, but he is definately one hell of a bull!!!!!

Nah.....i have pix of that bull, he's not on our "hit list".

Sweet bull though, no doubt about it!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

The pic I sent you? I have not heard a word from him since he told me he shot it... I havent even seen the dead pic.

I got those pics emailed to me today too.....Looks like a GREAT bull!!!!

I would post them up too....but not sure who the hunter is and do not have permission.

Hey slammy, Those pictures have been passed around far too much. Ever since you know who sent me the pic on my phone I've recieved that email from half a dozen different friends. The last email came from white sands missile range. WTHeck???? Soooooo, I posted them on another website. If i need to take them down let me know. Also, you know who spotte a double browtined bull on the Dutton that had better fronts, much better fronts, so that's not the big one. Hey justr pm sent.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

silly liberals, paychecks are for workers!

I am first on the list for phone calls or pics. stinky owes me that much!

stinky I know you are a decent sort of guy IRL (as QTIP says) so I wish you luck. I hope I have given you a piece of info that will prove to be a difference maker. Hopefully this goes down like you originally hoped, and what you paid for, and sold on. I know this has been a long and stressful journey, not by any fault of your own. Slammy will do you right as your tag has made him and I good friends. I guess within about 20 more days this will all just be a memory. I am hoping you whack a big bull then everything else will take care of its self.:)

Well, I'm just hoping the elk start showing up honestly. I couldn't believe all that grass down there when I went up. And to see no elk at all with all that feed.....It was a little odd to say the least. I'm sure you guys are right in that they will start bugling by mid september. Either way, Im gonna enjoy myself.

4a9df39b7d637eb0.jpg

>I want to see pics, email
>them to me [email protected]

Sorry man, I got a postmaster undeliverable message with that address. I think it no worky

4a9df39b7d637eb0.jpg

Are you guy seriously going to sit here and talk about these pictures and never actually post them up??? What a waste of time. You "Experts" needs to talk through PMs instead of making everybody feel like crap because you are the only ones that get to see the pics.
Just post them up please.

>Are you guy seriously going to
>sit here and talk about
>these pictures and never actually
>post them up??? What a
>waste of time. You "Experts"
>needs to talk through PMs
>instead of making everybody feel
>like crap because you are
>the only ones that get
>to see the pics.
> Just post them up please.
>

Posting someone's picture without their permission usually doesn't go over too well.
48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Kent is sending me the photos tonight, he is ok to have them posted.
I will try to get them up tonight.
He "does not understand who would want to see them" lol

I found these on the internet somewhere. They look nice huh?

4a9ec79212e36b7a.jpg

4a9df39b7d637eb0.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom