uhlenhorst

MY husband and I hunted with Uhlenorst Safaris in 2009. We had a great experience. Hoekus,Hoekus Jr. and Connie welcome you into their home like family. We hunted the end of June the weather was like our fall. Temps in the 60's for highs and we had two nights of frost but low temps in the 30's. The food was great Hoekus knows how to cook a great Kudu steak we both gained weight on our hunt. The two pet Cheetahs were behind our room so we could watch them run around in the pen.
We saw lots of wildlife I took a Kudu,Mtn.Zebra,Impala,Blue Widebeast and a Red Hartebeast all with a .30-.06. My husband took a Springbok with his bow and got a Gemsbok,Black Wildebeast,Steenbuck and a Blesbok with his .30-.06.
Our trophies arrived here in October in excellent shape. I was surprised we got them that soon after hearing some of the other stories about the long waits. They took great care of our trophies.
I would definitly go back to Uhlenhorst if we get the chance to ever go back to Africa again. I know they will do their best to make your hunt a good one and the trip of a lifetime.

I would suggest researching on the AR forum as well. Tons of Africa stuff on there.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-12 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p]>what is the AR forum I
>keep hearing about? I know
>of AH but not AR.
>
accuratereloading.com

It's better
than africahunting.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom