Unit 17 Youth Hunt Success

Hiishuumii17

Here is my son Daniel's buck he was able to harvest on opening day of the Youth Hunt in Unit 17. He shot it with a .243 at 270 yardshttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/7719fullsizerender.jpg

7719fullsizerender.jpg

I think I see a little blood on his nose. First deer? Either way, congratulations to someone connecting in my home unit!

Congrats that is one fine buck right there......congrats to your son......tell him Nice Shoot'n young man....? Great memories for you both.......

))))-------->

My son said "Thank You!" to all of you who congratulated him on his success. He just turned 10 years old yesterday and is hooked on hunting. That's all he ever talks about and has numerous questions about wildlife and hunting. He's made me one proud daddy and I look forward to many more hunting trips with him.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom