Unit 2 archery ELK and 4th Season 22 here I come...

elks96

Long Time Member
Well I managed to dump my points the last year I am going to be a resident.

Unit 2 Archery Elk took me 22 points.

Unit 22 4th season deer is with my wife and it took us 14 points. It is going to be a ton of fun.

I know 2 pretty well and unit 22 very well.

Still open to pointers from everyone!!!

Congratulations to you and your misses. Is Colorado similar to AZ as in if you buy a lifetime license before leaving you can save a ton of money down the road in future draws. If so it might not be a bad idea. Again congratulations and good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom