unit 22

M

monttoco

I am new to colorado and am wondering about GMU 22. Is it worth burning a few points there? I live in western colorado and this unit is close by. Does anyone know the quality of deer that is available there. Any info would be great.
I have read the post about uit 21 and its downfall, but for amount of points that it requires is it worth putting in for?
Any info would be great.

If you have a "few" (3 or 4) resident points I would not use them in 22. There are better areas close by in my opinion that you could draw or would be close to drawing including 10 & 21 2nd seasons (even though 21 is not what it was a few years back). You could draw 30 2nd and even your close to the 3rd season there. Also consider 61 or 40 3rd seasons. Those are all units that are pretty close by and better options IMO.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom