Unit 27

forest_freak

Just curious if anyone has been on 27 this summer. Curious about antler growth. Anyone with pictures willing to share? A few new pictures might spice this forum up a bit.

My brother was up there this past weekend and glassed a herd up by Toboggan Hill. Says it had some nice bulls with 1 very nice bull in it. That sounded pretty good to me for this time of year. I will check with him and see if I can get some pics to post of his trips. He's been up there every weekend for the past month now.

I'll try to get some up for you soon.
Antler growth is looking pretty good.
Jeff

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9637im000100.jpg
The elk loved messing with all the cameras.
This one end up upside down.
Some cameras were turned around the tree. I thought a person was messing with them! LOL

3446pict0139.jpg

4159prms3347.jpg

2400prms3334.jpg

9161prms3335.jpg

Jeff

Looks like you have 2 sweet tags this year!
I'll try but it will be a long way to kick them unless you are in the southwest corner of your unit and I am in the northwest corner of mine. A few years ago I did see a large bull cross the highway from unit 23 into unit 15 about one mile into New Mexico.
He was 360ish.

Jeff

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom