Unit 2b buck

sdmuleybuck

4ae8eaad4e56bb6b.jpg

Here is my buck from unit 2b he is a 27" 3pt. I shot him on Monday. Was a fun time and hope to get back again.

The weather was in the 50's during the day and 20's at night. We got a little snow today but most had melted. Looks like Colorado will see more snow. Good luck to those who have the later seasons. The bucks are there just need a little luck and hunt hard. I shot my buck in some real nasty rimrock and it took us over three hours to get him out. We had to quarter him up and pack him out on a packframe.

Guys like me count anything they can get.lol
Really nice buck and congrats!

Nice Buck,Last year I saw his Big brother about a 33" 3x3 that was really heavy wish I would did as well as you did and killed him. Can't wait for a return trip in his neck of the woods.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hey congrats again man! Very nice deer.. take that sucker any day of the week! Our guy ended up killing a decent 4x3 monday night. Nothing huge, but a very hard hunted 2b kill. Dang man, i broke my shed that you took that picture of. I hate when that happens, i did get a really cool pic of how it laid before it was crushed....

Congrats again!

G5Legend

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom