Unit 30 deer

P

Predatorkiller

Killed a nice deer in unit 30 and can't figure out how to post pics. Can someone help?

Make sure the entire file name is copied. A lot of the time it continues off screen and you have to keep scrolling right to get it all....

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-14 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]Jake,
Click on the "double envelope icon" next to my name here and send them to my email address and be sure to state your hunt number so I don't delete it as spam.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Here they are but I had to resize them so they would not take up so much space, nice buck there Congrats!

3232image1.jpg

6187image2.jpg

3228image3.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome deer!! Very impressive for 30! I'm assuming it was during the second rifle season? If so, that's even more impressive given you had 1,119 other people to compete with. Great job!

Are you sure you were in unit 30? Vegetation looks right, but that deer looks out of place... ;-)

Thank you all for the compliments. I have been hunting unit 30 for a long time and he is the biggest so far. He is just over 31ins wide. Forks are not very deep but I will take him for New Mexico. And yes muley505 it was the second hunt and I only saw 3 different road hunters in the 3 days. And again thank you kilowatt for posting the pics for me.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom