Unit 32 Muzz hunt.

nmhunter88

I got asked to take a friend of the family down to hunt in a couple of weeks. Neither one of us have been down there to hunt. The hunter is MI and can't get around too much. So would this be a hard hunt for him? Any area that might be better than the other to get him around and see a few deer? Any info would be greatly welcomed.

Maybe the Muzzleloader hunt might not be the zoo that the rifle hunt was, but it was a tough hunt for me last year and I chose not to apply for that unit again.

Being MI the only option I could think of might be driving the few roads in the sandhills in the northern part of the unit.

I saw zero bucks last year and at least 50 other hunters.

Once you find an area that looks like it might hold deer or once you spot some deer in a certain area, spend lots of time hunting on foot! My friend and I did this last year in a different unit and were covered up by deer where others we saw that were hunting from trucks were complaining about not seeing anything or only does.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom