Unit 33 Deer

flymetyme

Has any body been scouting for deer. How is the drought conditions in the area; has the unit had much rain. I'll be looking in acouple of weeks. First time in the unit.

its not as bad as last year but, its still pretty dry. its a good unit even when its dry..bring some good glass

I drive thrue that unit every day. Water holes are dry. Pecos river is a big water source for that unit and it is dry. Never seen that before. Good luck

There are ranches but I don't think theve got more than an inch of rain out there. Not much food out other than mesquit bush

I scouted for 2 days a week ago and didn't locate any big concentration of deer. Are the deer still near all the agriculture field near hagerman or artesia. The fields still haven't been cut. Thats the only reason I can figure; any thoughts?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom