Unit 34 muzzy bull

ducksbucksandbulls

starting to load the truck now.
heading out saturday. should be in the unit Sunday night. Gives me a good 5 days to scout.
are the bulls still fired up? I see the weather is a little warm..
Anyone hunt the last bow season in 34 have any advice?
Thanks,
Howdy

Weather is cooling off this weekend. Low 70's in alamogordo, so should be highs in the low 50's up there.

~Jason Peterson

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength."~Jack Kerouac

DB&B, I have the same tag and went scouting the last week of Sept. Saw lots of bulls but they were bedding before sun rise and not coming out before sunset. The moon was bright and I guess that explained their behavior. The washes in northern part of unit reflected lots of flash flooding, not so much rain in southern part of unit. Bring Claritin as lots of pollen in the air. Should be great year for antler growth, good luck.

Scouted Friday with my wife's cousin and put him and a buddy on five bulls by 0930... They are extremely vocal.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom