Unit 39 late elk

A

AllTimeHunter

Anyone could point me in the right direction for elk in unit 39 archery? Any info would help. i need meet in the freezer i would be happy to get my first elk this year i dont need the great big 300 class bull a cow would be nice!!! ANY INFO IS BETTER THAN NONE THANKS GUYS!!

+1 lip_curl from what I've seen in previous years. Also, real soon Mountain Home should be looking good, get to see hundreds of them on the hills. Pm me if you want directions or meet up some time

I believe the unit boundary for the late season is still cottonwood. I wouldn't shoot anything until you make the cottonwood junction..

My favorite hunts are because they were with friends and family not just because "I got one".

Arrowing a late season elk with a bow must take a lot of LUCK. All those eyes and noses and not enough hormones......

Nope didnt stick an arrow in one but saw lots of em tho just to many eyes and not enough brush to make a stock. next year will be the year! thanks for the info tho.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom