Unit 4 Rio Chama WMA

Slygrrr

I'm just curious about this unit. Any of you guys know of anyone that drew this hunt for deer and if so how did those hunts go? Quality of the animals and numbers. I know it's hard to draw but as I said just curious about the hunts.

My nephew drew the early youth hunt I didn't go but my bro-in-law said it had potential. He saw the largest deer tracks he has ever seen but they only saw one buck there hunt was in october and there was no snow. They had to come home early for a funeral so only hunted 2.5 days.

I haven't personally spent much time out there but I heard a rumor that an outfitter is chasing around a 200+ in. buck up around there for the guy with the governors tag. Could just be a rumor though.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom